Make an unfounded claim about the poster above you Page 196

A Horseradish was born with feathers instead of fingers and spinning wrists. This has meant that he has always been a wow with the ladies. For his foreplay when he was younger, and now more for his dusting...

playfull once had a time machine, but instead of going forward to check on the lottery numbers, he pressed the wrong button and went backwards, and so played his same losing numbers again. >_<

HGT paid for his time-machine development by winning the lottery 6 months ago.

Billwill invented:

(1) the motorcycle plane;

(2) the auto minion, a record player which can be attached to the dashboard of a car;

(3) the power mower deluxe in which the rider sits on air foam cushion seat inside a five foot plastic diameter sphere; and

(4) the hula hoop.

Horse once dressed as a woman and managed to get into the WI with his fairy cakes.

HGT strode deliberately across the meadow. Reaching the brook he removed first his shoes, then his socks. Mother had warned him of the dangers but he was 5 now and the babbling water spoke to him in lapping tones that reminded him of Grandpa Tig. Happy days spent by the old bridge playing with the wood spittles while the old man told tall tales, all the time a twinkle in his eye. The murderer who chopped his own finger off to catch the titan trout, the ghost of the river bailiff who could be heard crying between the long groans of the weathered planks when walked... and the White Lady who only appeared on the third Sunday of each month. Always finishing with a "Don't tell your mother or they'll take me back to Harwick House."

HGT dipped his toe, then paused. Looking ahead to the opposite bank he suddenly thought....... By f**k that twat was full of shit.

:D

Quote: Will Cam @ 20th April 2015, 10:40 PM BST

HGT strode deliberately across the meadow. Reaching the brook he removed first his shoes, then his socks. Mother had warned him of the dangers but he was 5 now and the babbling water spoke to him in lapping tones that reminded him of Grandpa Tig. Happy days spent by the old bridge playing with the wood spittles while the old man told tall tales, all the time a twinkle in his eye. The murderer who chopped his own finger off to catch the titan trout, the ghost of the river bailiff who could be heard crying between the long groans of the weathered planks when walked... and the White Lady who only appeared on the third Sunday of each month. Always finishing with a "Don't tell your mother or they'll take me back to Harwick House."

HGT dipped his toe, then paused. Looking ahead to the opposite bank he suddenly thought....... By f**k that twat was full of shit.

:D

Horse once had an entry in the GBofR for the longest diatribe.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 21st April 2015, 1:18 PM BST

Horse once had an entry in the GBofR for the longest diatribe.

I will fight you on the beaches. :P

Quote: playfull @ 20th April 2015, 9:31 AM BST

A Horseradish was born with feathers instead of fingers and spinning wrists. This has meant that he has always been a wow with the ladies. For his foreplay when he was younger, and now more for his dusting...

You must post more, playfull.

Not only do I like your posts.

They offer a fascinating glimpse into the more unusual workings of the mind. :)

Quote: A Horseradish @ 21st April 2015, 1:49 PM BST

Very kind words. To be honest this is really the only thread I drop into occasionally now, I like the nonsense of it...(I'm busy trying to get a new business off the ground).

AHorseradish is worshipped as-

'The bringer of golden light, warmth and sustenance',

by the bacteria that live in the cracks in the floor lino around his toilet bowl. A title uniquely conferred on male deities.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 21st April 2015, 1:49 PM BST

I will fight you on the beaches. :P

Horseradish came second at the diatribe olympics.
He was beaten to a pulp in the final by a three thousand word rant from a mad fellow forum dweller wearing an 'I love Maggie' t-shirt.

GFN once gobbled a four penny one behind the bike sheds.

Quote: playfull @ 21st April 2015, 2:12 PM BST

Very kind words. To be honest this is really the only thread I drop into occasionally now, I like the nonsense of it...(I'm busy trying to get a new business off the ground).

AHorseradish is worshipped as-

'The bringer of golden light, warmth and sustenance',

by the bacteria that live in the cracks in the floor lino around his toilet bowl. A title uniquely conferred on male deities.

It's carpet which might have been a mistake.

But the pedestal mats were chucked out with the pyjamas, vests, slippers and net curtains. Cool

Quote: A Horseradish @ 21st April 2015, 11:03 PM BST

It's carpet which might have been a mistake.

But the pedestal mats were chucked out with the pyjamas, vests, slippers and net curtains. Cool

Carpet in the bathroom?! >_<