Things that piss you off Page 1,540

Quote: Oldrocker @ 3rd September 2014, 9:32 PM BST

Shadow minister for Scotland.

Oh you mean that country over the border? Soon they'll need passports and a currency as they're not part of the EU.

And they won't get a weather forecast from the BBC a la Eire.

:)

Weather forecasts I can do without. I prefer to look out of the window.

Too much is made of the weather on'telly. Angry

Bell ends that state on Ebay that items are brand new, when they patently are not. Then they get all abusive when you tell them of the faults.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 4th September 2014, 3:36 PM BST

Bell ends that state on Ebay that items are brand new, when they patently are not. Then they get all abusive when you tell them of the faults.

Look, I used the dildo once, for Christ's sake!
Jeez - some people....

Quote: Lazzard @ 4th September 2014, 4:06 PM BST

Look, I used the dildo once, for Christ's sake!
Jeez - some people....

Are you writing Dave Cameron's speech about Clegg, well done.

Just got a new telly

Spent the last week farting about with the contrast , sharpness, back light, noise reduction, skin tone, colour temp, noise reduction, equaliser, balance, AVL blah blah blaaaaaaaaaaaa

Driving me fookin nuts

For five months (actually most of the year) I had nothing to do on a Saturday, or at least nothing that I couldn't rearrange. Except for the last three Saturdays, when I've really wanted to sleep in and have the day to myself but had things on I couldn't cancel or reschedule.

Just bought some Belgian beer £2.89 a bottle; the same stuff was €1.20 in Carrefour in France.

Quote: Nogget @ 5th September 2014, 4:21 PM BST

Just bought some Belgian beer £2.89 a bottle; the same stuff was €1.20 in Carrefour in France.

Which beer?

Erk. Please don't call me wanting to talk about David Cameron and the local conservative party, and when I say I don't have time for this don't be all polite and apologise and tell me to have a nice day and make me feel bad for being a bit blunt.
You buggers.

Ha! I would love it if they rang me!

Yes I would like very much to discuss David and his party

David is a c**t and his party is full of c**ts

And your a c**t for ringing me

Don't hold back - say what you really think..........

That was the toned down version

I'd be much much more offensive if any of those slime dared to ring my house