Things that piss you off Page 1,539

FFS a floater in the bowl is enough to pee me off. What the hell are you guys up to?

When you have a floater in the pan and it fights back when you try to get rid of it with the lavvie brush.

Quote: Marc P @ 1st September 2014, 3:35 PM BST

FFS a floater in the bowl is enough to pee me off. What the hell are you guys up to?

High fibre diet :$

High five! With gloves on obviously :)

Driving gloves I bet?

Too many holes lol

Quote: Marc P @ 1st September 2014, 5:22 PM BST

Too many holes lol

Arseholes?

Quote: Chappers @ 1st September 2014, 7:58 PM BST

Arseholes?

That reminds me of the "poem".........

"In the street of a thousand ars...........

Maybe not.

Job adverts that use the words "enthusiastic" and "motivated".

Bloody hell. They're only jobs.

Margaret bloody Curran. I loathe her with a vengeance and have just been forcibly restrained from hurling a chair at the TV when she appeared on the news. Give her a pointy hat and a broomstick and she'll find her place in life.

Quote: keewik @ 2nd September 2014, 10:35 PM BST

Margaret bloody Curran. I loathe her with a vengeance and have just been forcibly restrained from hurling a chair at the TV when she appeared on the news. Give her a pointy hat and a broomstick and she'll find her place in life.

I'll see your Margaret Curran and raise you a Danny Alexander.

Quote: Oldrocker @ 3rd September 2014, 12:02 AM BST

I'll see your Margaret Curran and raise you a Danny Alexander.

He doesn't come anywhere near her in nippy-sweetiness and I-look-and-act-like-a-f**king-witch-iness.

No, but he's an irritating ginger twat who should be put on the island of Uist (wherever that is) until his lum reeks and his tatty bogles get blisters.

Quote: keewik @ 2nd September 2014, 10:35 PM BST

So who on earth is she?

Shadow minister for Scotland.