I've just seen... Page 14

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ October 14 2009, 1:49 AM BST

No you are smmmmmmmmmooooooooooooooth.

Cool

(Is this a compliment, Tim? Yes, it almost certainly must be a compliment. Don't ever think about whether or not it is again.)

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ October 13 2009, 11:20 PM BST

I'm twelvty.... it's a real number.

That's Numberwang!

:D

Quote: Tim Walker @ October 14 2009, 2:03 AM BST

Cool

(Is this a compliment, Tim? Yes, it almost certainly must be a compliment. Don't ever think about whether or not it is again.)

Laughing out loud

Quote: Little Jersey Devil @ October 14 2009, 2:05 AM BST

That's Numberwang!

:D !

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ October 14 2009, 10:30 AM BST

:D !

I thank you ;)

Just had the displeasure of watching Doghouse. What a load of shit.

Quote: Nil Putters @ October 25 2009, 1:46 AM BST

Just had the displeasure of watching Doghouse. What a load of shit.

What's that? The biopic of legendary dog trainer Barbara Woodhouse? Had they taken liberties with the truth - sexed it up and gone all Hollywood? Angry

Quote: Tim Walker @ October 25 2009, 1:48 AM BST

What's that? The biopic of legendary dog trainer Barbara Woodhouse? Had they taken liberties with the truth? Sexed it up and gone all Hollywood? Angry

Nah, it used to be known as America's next top model......

:D Yeah, and the changed "Walkies" to "Time for your exercise regime", it was flawed on so many levels.

Gobshites.

I saw an episode this year. I'm not really one to judge on appearance but they had one that looked like a very old Tortoise.

Ah, just Googled it... "man-hating cannibals" - you've spent too much time around here, Nil, it's started to affect your film tastes. :(

EDIT: This is the movie, right? Huh?

Quote: Tim Walker @ October 25 2009, 1:53 AM BST

Ah, just Googled it... "man-hating cannibals" - you've spent too much time around here, Nil, it's started to affect your film tastes. :(

"Man bites dog" anyone??

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ October 25 2009, 1:52 AM BST

looked like a very old Tortoise.

Don't tortoises pretty much always look very old, or is it just me? I've never seen one roller-blading, for example.

Quote: Tim Walker @ October 25 2009, 1:55 AM BST

Don't tortoises pretty much always look very old, or is it just me? I've never seen one roller-blading, for example.

Cool