The all-in-one consolidatory football thread Page 642

We stuffed them alright, third time running in their own Country. They're overrated but f**k me were England good, best I've seen em play since they beat the Krauts 5-1 in Munich.

Kane and Vardy goals were terrific. Alli incredible. Ozil anonymous. Lots to enjoy.

Quote: George Kaplan @ 26th March 2016, 11:04 PM GMT

Kane and Vardy goals were terrific. Alli incredible. Ozil anonymous. Lots to enjoy.

Kane goal was like a homage to Cruyff, which was a nice "touch". :)

Payet's free kick at the weekend was stupendous!

Bolton Wanderers - oh dear.

The thing about Arsenal is they always try and walk it in.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 9th April 2016, 11:34 PM BST

Bolton Wanderers - oh dear.

Teary

Yes, sad when you see a once great club slipping down like this - I feel the same way about Blackpool, teams that were of my young lad days that I looked up to.

Nat Lofthouse, the "White Horse" 1923 FA Cup Final........what a shame.

I think we may well go down NEXT season too...

Europa League for Man Utd again next season...

Johnstones Paint trophy for us

Aaarrrgghh

Quote: Ben @ 10th April 2016, 10:04 PM BST

Europa League for Man Utd again next season...

If you're lucky!

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 10th April 2016, 11:55 AM BST

Yes, sad when you see a once great club slipping down like this - I feel the same way about Blackpool, teams that were of my young lad days that I looked up to.

Blackpool have been screwed up by their Chairman.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 10th April 2016, 1:47 AM BST

The thing about Arsenal is they always try and walk it in.

and they get so many lucky decisions. Every year they just scrape it into the Champions League.

Sutton United won 2-0 tonight to go top of the league for the first time this season overtaking Ebbsfleet who have been there practically since day 1. We now have to play them at home on Saturday and if we win we are champions. We have 3 games left and they have 2. Saturday's game almost seems like a cup final and we're expecting a crowd of around 3,000 which is over 3 times the usual gate.

Good to see City get through to the CL semis. PSG, obviously, are too fat and arrogant following their stroll to the Ligue 1 title.

I occasionally look at the Scottish league tables to see how things are going.

I know how it works - ie they split the league after so many games and then basically have 2 leagues in each one.

The thing I don't know is how many games they are supposed to play.