The all-in-one consolidatory football thread Page 644

Quote: Chappers @ 27th April 2016, 11:29 PM BST

Why do people assume a 0-0 is not interesting?

Did you watch the whole game (City vs Real)? It was pretty dull, and both teams seemed happy with a draw. None of the stars shone.

I hope Van Gaal stays for another year at least. He's the most interesting personality as a coach since maybe Cloughie. His interviews are hilarious. Also like Ranieri, another foreign eccentric.

Cmon Chelsea ffs!

Think Tottenham are going to hold on for another week...

Famous last words...

Looking forward to seeing Gary Lineker on Match of the Day.

Quote: Ben @ 2nd May 2016, 9:38 PM BST

Think Tottenham are going to hold on for another week...

Famous last words...

You're a Manure supporter so what would you know?

Spurs' heads went. They were so fired up about not letting Chelsea have the better of them before the game that they resorted to the same tactics themselves. Pochettino should have had a word at half-time - they were 2-0 up, there was no need for the daft tackles etc.

Congratulations to Leicester, though. A most thoroughly deserved, remarkable achievement.

I fancied them for big things about 5 years ago, they bought some of the best young players around, under 21 ints but when they didn't instantly click the pundits forgot about them. I wish I'd bloody remembered my thoughts and put just 20 quid on them at the crazy odds were announced. Hundred grand from pocket money! Sob sob.

Hahahahahahahaha.

Poor old Spurs. Wave

Well down to the beautiful Angel of the Midlands Claudio Ranieri and his disciples.

As for high spending teams, money means nothing when Mars is in retrograde. Geek

Petula Clark - Downtown - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx06XNfDvk0 :)

........Whoops, sorry GK. No offence intended.

It might be your turn next year - or Arsenal's. :)

Did Thai monk's blessing seal history?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36187592

Congrats to Leicester! And thank you for saving one of the big leagues from complete boredom. Spain, Germany, Italy and France should also have their "Leicester". Underdogs of the World unite...smash the rich, greedy teams*!

*Dear God, don't let that happen in Switzerland...go FC Basel!!! You are MY moneygrabbing, talentstealing capitalist pig! :D

Congrats Leicester. :)

Bye-ern München! :D

Congrats to Atletico!!

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 3rd May 2016, 9:49 PM BST

Bye-ern München! :D

Congrats to Atletico!!

I bet you're really gutted!

Apparently Arsene Whinger was wenging about the moaning supporters being the reason the Arse have failed again. Nothing to do with the players.

And LVG said that Leicester had it easier with player recruitment, injuries and fixtures. "It is not easy to buy players for a club like Manchester United!"

Is that why they waste hundreds of millions on players then finish the season with a home bred striker?

Quote: Chappers @ 3rd May 2016, 11:47 PM BST

Apparently Arsene Whinger was wenging about the moaning supporters being the reason the Arse have failed again. Nothing to do with the players.

And LVG said that Leicester had it easier with player recruitment, injuries and fixtures. "It is not easy to buy players for a club like Manchester United!"

Is that why they waste hundreds of millions on players then finish the season with a home bred striker?

You missed the fact that LNOTVG pulled the hair of a sports reporter and accused Huth of sex masochism.

He's not well in my humble opinion.