Absent friends Page 122

Quote: Chappers @ 24th November 2014, 10:31 PM GMT

Still no mention of me then.

You're always here. We sense you - lurking. Laughing out loud

A BIG XMAS WAVE TO ALL THOSE WHO ARE MISSING IN ACTION Wave Wave

I wonder what that Chipolata guy is up to now?

I hope he got his anger issues sorted and stopped masturbating 14 times a day.

Damn him and his attention seeking behaviour!

His avatar has gone now. Come back Chip. :O

I hope Pingl is having a good time wherever he may be.

There were some very funny spats on here in the past, I miss them. Where's David Smith gone? I wish to join The Good Life forum.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 26th December 2014, 10:25 AM GMT

There were some very funny spats on here in the past, I miss them. Where's David Smith gone? I wish to join The Good Life forum.

Oooh, I think he's among us. Always. With different nicknames, different jobs,different dying relatives. Sometimes I'm scared of looking in the mirror...I could be David Smith. Still, as long as I don't have a bus driver's hat on everything's ok.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 26th December 2014, 12:06 PM GMT

Oooh, I think he's among us. Always. With different nicknames, different jobs,different dying relatives. Sometimes I'm scared of looking in the mirror...I could be David Smith. Still, as long as I don't have a bus driver's hat on everything's ok.

Every time I step on a train I shudder and think "Has this train been properly maintained by a skilled professional?"

David Smith wasn't a real person I think

I think he was just some sort of computer virus that infected the boards

I too truly believe that the genius of David Smith still exists amongst us. Maybe somebody else is channelling his IP address and has created a new email moniker? Was his engineering expertise just confined to train doors? What about windows, seats or even the old skool communication cords?

Quote: lofthouse @ 26th December 2014, 1:23 PM GMT

David Smith wasn't a real person I think

I think he was just some sort of computer virus that infected the boards

His name seems to good to be true. He resigned from the boards earlier in the year.

Quote: G180e @ 28th December 2014, 2:16 PM GMT

His name seems to good to be true. He resigned from the boards earlier in the year.

He came back as Comedy Geek...but that's not the end of the story so far I think.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 28th December 2014, 3:37 PM GMT

He came back as Comedy Geek...but that's not the end of the story so far I think.

Comedy Geek's name is Lee though not David. Although, how do we know if his name is Lee or David?

Quote: G180e @ 28th December 2014, 3:57 PM GMT

Comedy Geek's name is Lee though not David. Although, how do we know if his name is Lee or David?

Dave Lee Travis?

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 28th December 2014, 4:07 PM GMT

Dave Lee Travis?

Laughing out loud