Absent friends Page 121

Quote: Jennie @ 3rd October 2014, 8:49 PM BST

Thanks Gordon. :)

Lovely result for the Basel Young Grasshoppers the other night.

I thought of you this morning Jennie when Nottingham Forest were on the television. There is an obvious song for Assombalonga courtesy of Johnny Clegg and Savuka but do the Forest supporters ever sing it?

Quote: A Horseradish @ 19th October 2014, 1:54 PM BST

I thought of you this morning Jennie when Nottingham Forest were on the television.

The clean version is to hope Jennie is better in defence?

Quote: Paul Wimsett @ 19th October 2014, 2:40 PM BST

The clean version is to hope Jennie is better in defence?

Laughing out loud

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 28th September 2014, 11:09 AM BST

Maybe busy maintaining his several forums.

I for one, miss GRoper's wit, wisdom and way with words. Which other forums does he preside over? The Musing of Mildred's Fluffles?

Where has Chip gone? He hasn't even got an avatar at the moment. And Gavin, he's been gone for a few months.

They've grown up and got lives. Well, they've got older.

How dare they!

Quote: Will Cam @ 26th October 2014, 3:12 PM GMT

Where has Chip gone? He hasn't even got an avatar at the moment. And Gavin, he's been gone for a few months.

Gavin's busy.

Has he finished The Newman's pilot episode yet? Must be 7 years and counting, right?!

Quote: Ben @ 26th October 2014, 10:18 PM GMT

Has he finished The Newman's pilot episode yet? Must be 7 years and counting, right?!

I think he's got other things in the pipeline.

Newmans has come to a standstill at the moment pending some other scripts being produced.

Quote: Ben @ 26th October 2014, 10:18 PM GMT

I've seen it.

He certainly works very hard. The amount of hours he does - according to his Facebook updates - would kill me.

Where's this bastard Lofthouse?

Still no mention of me then.

Quote: Chappers @ 24th November 2014, 10:31 PM GMT

Still no mention of me then.

Where's Chappers? :D