Absent friends Page 118

Quote: Ben @ 13th August 2014, 6:49 PM BST

Scottidog was a fine member of the boards. I'll never forget the time he did a prank call to the Jeremy Vine show: https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/16186/

Shit, the episode is not available anymore...would have loved listening to it.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 13th August 2014, 7:11 PM BST

Shit, the episode is not available anymore...would have loved listening to it.

It was some funny stuff!

Where's Tuumble got to?

Coming on here, asking for corny jokes for his radio show then flouncing off without a by-your-leave. Absolute disgrace.

Yes, I noticed he'd been missing for a while apart from the odd cameo. Maybe he's busy getting his end away?

Quote: Will Cam @ 17th August 2014, 8:39 AM BST

Where's Tuumble got to?

https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/29694 ?

I think he was on holiday somewhere exotic, but he's back on facebook now.

Quote: Will Cam @ 17th August 2014, 8:39 AM BST

Where's Tuumble got to?

Coming on here, asking for corny jokes for his radio show then flouncing off without a by-your-leave. Absolute disgrace.

I think he said on facebook that he was going on a holiday.

Here I am today after 5 months away and no one has noticed. Teary

You should have given us the heads up.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

:)

Has Renegade taken one if his sabbaticals? I thought he just did that at Christmas.

He has indeed, once more like a virtual David Banner he stands hitching along the digital highway.

Things that piss me off, my brain, it is clearly my worst and most calculating enemy.

My tickets for Edinburgh are monday-saturday. Not as I was convinced Sunday-Friday, which would have left Sootyj on a train needing to pay 300 squids for a valid ticket.
Fortunately as I don't my brain I quadruple checked.

You're on a warning brain, I've learned to use my bum for thinking so your days are sorely numbered.

Quote: sootyj @ 17th August 2014, 8:58 PM BST

You're on a warning brain, I've learned to use my bum for thinking so your days are sorely numbered.

Lucky your bum isn't sorely numbed.

Quote: keewik @ 17th August 2014, 8:47 PM BST

I thought he just did that at Christmas.

From what I've heard keewik he has taken to stuffing turkey arses all year round now. Smarmy