Absent friends Page 127

I'd get rid of that ad blocker. I don't find it a problem on here but on a football site that I belong to!!!!!!!! Serious ad problems. Angry

Don't like introducing software that may upset other things.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 26th February 2015, 6:59 PM GMT

I'd get rid of that ad blocker. I don't find it a problem on here but on a football site that I belong to!!!!!!!! Serious ad problems. Angry

Don't like introducing software that may upset other things.

I haven't changed anything, or introduced anything new to block ads - all my settings are the same.

Might be interesting for me to try going on your footy site, as a test. Can you post a link, please, or PM it to me. Ta!

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 26th February 2015, 6:59 PM GMT

... a football site that I belong to...

You're cheating on us, you rotter!

You could always rejoin the BCG league
Don has vanished in a pique of Rushmoreness

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 26th February 2015, 8:50 PM GMT

You could always rejoin the BCG league
Don has vanished in a pique of Rushmoreness

Don't have a team though, and a bit late to pick one now. Do miss it a bit.

In the real world, why was Lovren your fifth penalty taker? I was very surprised to see him walk up, and knew he would miss.

Gordon's boy Salah looked back to his best tonight, unfortunately for us (Spurs).

Quote: George Kaplan @ 26th February 2015, 8:24 PM GMT

I haven't changed anything, or introduced anything new to block ads - all my settings are the same.

Might be interesting for me to try going on your footy site, as a test. Can you post a link, please, or PM it to me. Ta!

You have to log on before the problem crops up, so unless you want to join, there would be no point George; but thank you for the offer :) and as you do you get a "choice" of paying £2 per month or £20 a year not to have the adverts - cheeky bastards!! Angry

Quote: DougWonnacott @ 25th February 2015, 11:09 PM GMT

I like you on here Blue Nun, always the voice of reason. I also like Bridget Christie and I'm medically a man.

Thank you Douglas, you've made a middle-aged woman wearing a Gap cardigan and watching Vintage TV very happy indeed. You are also a stolid voice of reason in the oft baffling world of the BCG.

Quote: sootyj @ 25th February 2015, 9:07 PM GMT

Oi hardly anyone does that, stop banging on about, other people banging on about other people banging.

There's more bloody banging on here than an orgy with a steel band and the cast of stomp.

You're fooling no one, it's well known you're a bloke.

I agree, it's boring. Stomp is far too noisy for my tastes, although a friend of mine took me to a regional theatre to see it once. I always think of stray cats (not the band) going through the galvanised dustbins.

Quote: sootyj @ 25th February 2015, 9:08 PM GMT

you could always friend him on facebook.

I could, but he's kind of contraversal online and quite a few of my FB friends are colleagues. He was also a tiny bit odd when I suggested that a friend of mine was romantically interested in him after the BCG November drinks. Mind you, that kind of behaviour makes me a pimpess by proxy.

I get lonely at nights

Quote: zooo @ 26th February 2015, 12:51 PM GMT

Have you private messaged Aaron about it? Maybe he can help.

Really.....

Quote: sootyj @ 27th February 2015, 12:23 PM GMT

I get lonely at nights

Really.....

You are both London-based responsible adults and I'm sure Aaron would wear the tiger onesie if you asked him nicely Whistling nnocently

Never realised this thread was so interesting - if go off for awhile and become an absent friend, will I then get offers of kinky sex?

Quote: sootyj @ 27th February 2015, 12:23 PM GMT

I get lonely at nights

Really.....

:D Worth a try!

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 27th February 2015, 12:33 PM GMT

Never realised this thread was so interesting - if go off for awhile and become an absent friend, will I then get offers of kinky sex?

Mrs HGT should spoon bromide in your tea Sir.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 27th February 2015, 12:33 PM GMT

Not till you hit 10,000 posts

till then it's a dinner at a Harvester and a knee trembler afterwards.

Over 50,000 apparently it gets more interesting.

Quote: sootyj @ 27th February 2015, 1:18 PM GMT

Not till you hit 10,000 posts

till then it's a dinner at a Harvester and a knee trembler afterwards.
Don't mind that - sounds quite nice

Over 50,000 apparently it gets more interesting.

I bet it does. PHEW!

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 27th February 2015, 1:25 PM GMT

I bet it does. PHEW!

:P