Eat me, Loopey!

What is that?

That one looks even more delicious:

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 30th June 2015, 6:04 PM BST

I am rapidly going off chocolate

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 30th June 2015, 6:04 PM BST

Mobile! It has a wind up key on the back.

It's going to be even hotter tomorrow. I fear for the idiots who ride their motorbikes wearing next to nothing. It's better to sweat than bleed but they never learn.

How's the weather? ;)

I have melted. :( :( :(
F**k off, sun, you fat orange c***.

And don't any of you foreigners start with your 'that's a cold day where I'm from' bollocks. Or I shall... well, I'll be jolly cross.

Quote: zooo @ 1st July 2015, 3:24 PM BST

And don't any of you foreigners start with your 'that's a cold day where I'm from' bollocks. Or I shall... well, I'll be jolly cross.

I won't, because it's feckin' hot here...and I'm feckin' lovin' it!

Getting humid and very uncomfortable. I reckon we're in for storms on the East coast.

Blow, winds, and crack your cheeks!

I've had enough of this accursed heat.

Quote: zooo @ 1st July 2015, 3:24 PM BST

I have melted. :( :( :(
F**k off, sun, you fat orange c***.

It's 14 degrees Fahrenheit warmer in London than south Texas, but we'll catch up before the day is over. It's been a rainier and more humid summer than usual, but the temperatures have been cooler than normal so far. Still in the low 90s every day, but much better than triple digits -- especially when it's time to mow the lawn.

It was 50 and raining for most of the festival in Massachusetts and I'd only packed shorts and t-shirts, so I was slightly miserable all weekend.

Heat at last! How I love to be able to moan about the heat!

It's 30 C (86F) inside my house at present & much hotter outside in the sun.

I was going to do some carpentry & then decided it was too hot for that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

But how hot it feels depends on what you are used to.

I remember going on hols to the Red Sea Egypt coast for 6 weeks, when we stepped off the plane it felt like entering a furnace, but 6 weeks later when we left, though it was about the same temperature & wind, it felt like a nice balmy day.

Quote: billwill @ 1st July 2015, 4:36 PM BST

It's 30 C (86F) inside my house at present & much hotter outside in the sun.

That's almost dangerously hot. No air conditioning, I guess? Mine is set to 24C/75F and I'm quite comfy. Modern houses are very well insulated; I could probably turn my AC off and it would take a day or two to get as hot as your house.

Nothing beats the summer heat like a cold beer and a dip in the pool.

Quote: billwill @ 1st July 2015, 4:36 PM BST

It's 30 C
I was going to do some carpentry & then decided it was too hot for that.

I wouldn't mess around with your wood in this weather. It's a good day to loiter around the frozen section of your local supermarket, until they throw you out that is.