The Weather Page 170

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 4th June 2015, 6:55 PM BST

Great! Sunny and hot!

Oh dear, what is going to happen to all your snow? Disaster for tourist/skiers?

I don't ski (anymore) so I don't give a monkey's.

Hot and humid. :(

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 4th June 2015, 9:39 PM BST

I don't ski (anymore) so I don't give a monkey's.

How do you get to work? Eh?

F**king HOT here in the East and I do not like it! Just come back from doing the week's shopping, thank f**k for air-conditioning.

Too Darn Hot.

Over 30 degrees celsius here...thank you God!

When it's hot, I normally take shade in my local pub. Frequently the weather and how hot it is, is the main topic of conversation.
When it's cold, I normally go for the warmth of my local pub. Frequently the weather and how cold it is, is the main topic of conversation.
When the weather is just right and really comfortable, well, it would be churlish for me not to go to my local pub and tell them all how nice it is.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ 27th June 2015, 6:38 PM BST

Too Darn Hot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS_YAKZH3lw

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 30th June 2015, 2:58 PM BST

Over 30 degrees celsius here...thank you God!

:O Naked Alps, that would be a sight! But look on the bright side - yodelling will probably travel further when you are calling the menfolk in for their dinner.
Toblerone and chips ennit?

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 30th June 2015, 4:24 PM BST

:O Naked Alps, that would be a sight! But look on the bright side - yodelling will probably travel further when you are calling the menfolk in for their dinner.
Toblerone and chips ennit?

Please stop mentioning chocolate, I am on a diet and very weak willed. *Texts OH to get a Toblerone or ten while he is in supermarket.*

Quote: Loopey @ 30th June 2015, 4:31 PM BST

Please stop mentioning chocolate, I am on a diet and very weak willed. *Texts OH to get a Toblerone or ten while he is in supermarket.*

You forgot about these................ :P

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 30th June 2015, 5:30 PM BST

:O Angry Darn you!
I'll start again on Monday, that should give me enough time to eat them. I don't like three of them so I'll have to double up some of the others.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 30th June 2015, 5:30 PM BST

That's my daily chocolate allowance. A veritable treat of a selection box.

Eat me, Loopey!