The Weather Page 169

Yeah, I had it here too in N. London.

Gorgeous but cool sunny day here in EA, and it's supposed to be warm as well tomorrow. :D

Spring has Sprung?

Yes, it was rather spring like today in my neck of East Anglia too!

I wonder where the boidy is?

Quote: sootyj @ 6th March 2015, 7:57 PM GMT

I wonder where the boidy is?

Spring is sprung, the grass is riz, I wonder where the birdies is? :P

As predicted, glorious early Spring day here in my part of EA - slightly warmer with a cool breeze.

1st. of June - there are hailstones beating against the windows and I'm going to have to put a light on as I can't see the keyboard!

Now bloody thunder so I'll have to put this off. Grrrr!

Cloudy and cold here in EA

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 1st June 2015, 8:56 PM BST

Cloudy and cold here in EA

Yup :(

It's sunny and hot as hell here in Texas. Forecasters say that we've seen the last of week after week of thunderstorms. One nearby lake went from 3% full to 50% in two days. Floods about 20 miles north of here washed away 400 homes and several people. I'm glad the drought has broken, but :( .

Supposed to get hot towards the end of the week, so I've bought an extra fan in preparation!

Quote: Ben @ 1st June 2015, 9:22 PM BST

Supposed to get hot towards the end of the week, so I've bought an extra fan in preparation!

And does he/she say a lot of nice things about you too?

60 mile an hour gusts of wind on Monday. I was f**king camping in a tent! Or rather I was next to the tent in a car wondering if the tent would blow into the loch all night. 4 tents in the campsite. I was fine but 2 others were flattened.

Lovely warm day here in EA

Great! Sunny and hot!