The Weather Page 168

Quote: keewik @ 7th February 2015, 10:26 AM GMT

The birds are singing, the sun is shining, spring/summer will so be here! We'll draw a veil over the icy ground and the fact that the snow from 2 weeks ago hasn't melted yet.

You know, that could almost be Hancock speaking there at the start of The Poison Pen Letter !

Quote: Oldrocker @ 7th February 2015, 9:47 PM GMT

You know, that could almost be Hancock speaking there at the start of The Poison Pen Letter !

It is, ah, not raining here also.

Boston USA weather:

https://www.facebook.com/MeteorologistTimBuckley/photos/a.185845971451102.36096.184607858241580/795928593776167/?type=1&theater

Quote: billwill @ 17th February 2015, 6:35 PM GMT

Boston USA weather:

And that's why I live in the south.

Quote: DaButt @ 17th February 2015, 6:40 PM GMT

And that's why I live in the south.

Go on then, I'll buy it..........just how effin' hot is it where you are....... (again)?
:O :D

And why I now want to live in Boston.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 17th February 2015, 7:04 PM GMT

Go on then, I'll buy it..........just how effin' hot is it where you are....... (again)?

A cold front rolled in yesterday; it's currently 52F/11C. It'll be back in the 60s and 70s tomorrow.

If it makes you feel any better, my neighbors are vacationing in Hawaii and tormenting us with weather reports and poolside photos.

You be careful with that cold front......don't want you catching a chill. :(

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 8th February 2015, 12:18 PM GMT

It is, ah, not raining here also.

That's The Radio Ham.

Quote: Oldrocker @ 17th February 2015, 8:47 PM GMT

That's The Radio Ham.

Bit late, but yes. :D

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 17th February 2015, 8:44 PM GMT

You be careful with that cold front......don't want you catching a chill. :(

It's 30F/-1C at the moment and there's a slight chance of freezing rain and/or sleet. 36 hours ago it was 80F/27C and I got a sunburn while working in the yard. Some of my neighbors' braver/stupider kids even jumped in the pool.

My tree only lost its leaves 3 weeks ago and now new ones are appearing, so I guess spring is almost here.

Effin' 'orrible here on the east coast at the moment - cold wind, sleet, rain. We're doomed, I'm tellin' yer, doomed!

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 23rd February 2015, 4:54 PM GMT

Effin' 'orrible here on the east coast at the moment - cold wind, sleet, rain. We're doomed, I'm tellin' yer, doomed!

We have had sun, snow and rain in that order. Currently some sunshine in dark purple cloud.

Yay! Nathan's back !

http://www.express.co.uk/news/nature/559861/Britain-s-Arctic-weather-bomb-brings-eight-inches-snow

Quick burst of hail amongst the sunshine this PM in EA.