What are you gaming? Page 9

That looks awesome :)

Just bought Max Payne 2 for a few quid. Cheesey, too many cut scenes and annoying controls. But it's fun. :D

Quote: Leevil @ May 30 2009, 9:53 PM BST

Cheesey, too many cut scenes

Sounds like the film. :D

Lol.

Quote: Nil Putters @ May 30 2009, 9:56 PM BST

Sounds like the film. :D

The film was as shit as the game lol

Rock Band 2. My hunger for games where I get to play dinky toy guitars knows no bounds. One day I hope to get laid off the back of the raw sexual magnetism I exude when I 100% a song on Expert. I'll keep you updated.

Quote: David Bussell @ June 1 2009, 3:39 PM BST

Rock Band 2. My hunger for games where I get to play dinky toy guitars knows no bounds. One day I hope to get laid off the back of the raw sexual magnetism I exude when I 100% a song on Expert. I'll keep you updated.

Can you play Dragon Force?

Quote: Gavin @ June 2 2009, 10:52 AM BST

Can you play Dragon Force?

Never tried it, I started at Guitar Hero World Tour and worked my way up to Rock Band 2. As far as I know, neither includes that song. I've seen it played on YouTube though and I reckon it's beyond my skill level. On expert at least.

Quote: David Bussell @ June 2 2009, 10:55 AM BST

Never tried it, I started at Guitar Hero World Tour and worked my way up to Rock Band 2. As far as I know, neither includes that song. I've seen it played on YouTube though and I reckon it's beyond my skill level. On expert at least.

Ahhhhh I will ask Guitar Hero Robyn which one it's on I think it's 2? the guy on work experience here was well into his Dragon force. Bit loud, but it's alright.

PlayStation's new virtual controller

Microsoft's new virtual controller...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_txF7iETX0

Impressive. I hate Microsoft.

Quote from Nerd News

"MMMM Being it's Microsoft and rushed I guarantee it's nothing more that an expensive playstation Eye Camera.

It's Nintendos show in couple of weeks where they announce stuff properly. They don't really do E3 as much as PS and XBOX, Hopefully new Zelda will be announced."

Rhythm Paradise for the ds has taken away almost a week of my life.

All these new motion controls look quite good. But I hope they don't replace the classic joypad. There's nothin like kicking back with one of the sofa and chillin' whilst you shoot people in hilarious and violent ways.