What are you gaming? Page 5

Half Life 1 and 2 are brilliant.

Halo series are mindless drivel.

Mortal Kombat on the Wii !

I thought it would be a good chance to beat the wife without repercussions.

She has whipped my arse continually ever since I put the game in.

Quote: Nil Putters @ February 7 2009, 4:28 PM GMT

Hmmm Halo 3 (or 2) is supposed to be the be all and end all of 360 games.

Quote: PhQnix @ February 8 2009, 12:56 AM GMT

Halo 3 is awfully mainstream. All the worst qualities of modern shooters packed into one game.

Quote: Gavin @ February 8 2009, 12:59 AM GMT

Ok, ok! Was just a suggestion!! I've never played them!!! :D

Quote: Nil Putters @ February 8 2009, 1:24 AM GMT

Ok, ok! Was just a suggestion!! I've never played them!!! :D

that'll learn ya trying to help people out ;)

It's a bad habit I'm trying to quit. :D

Good man your life will be richer and more fufilled watching the leggless insects squirm instead of stamping on them.

Laughing out loud

Quote: PhQnix @ February 8 2009, 12:56 AM GMT

The Orange Box, Godot? It has Portal.

For the record, this game is very loud, so matter how low the volume control. I speak frome experience seeing as *someone* let my little brother borrow it. :P

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ February 8 2009, 10:59 AM GMT

For the record, this game is very loud, so matter how low the volume control. I speak frome experience seeing as *someone* let my little brother borrow it. :P

The Cake is a lie.

Quote: Gavin @ February 8 2009, 12:59 AM GMT

Heresy!

Halo: CE on the original xbox is the best shooter in existence.

I will agree that halo 2 was a step down and halo 3 is awful though.

Quote: Chris Forshaw @ February 8 2009, 12:49 PM GMT

Heresy!

Halo: CE on the original xbox is the best shooter in existence.

Completely wrong.

Shooting big blue things and little gremlin things? come on....the stupid mini games in the jeeps...

Three games of top of my head that are better

Metroid Prime.
Half life 1 & 2
Time Splitters 2

Well I was talking about the mulitplayer to be honest, but there was more to the campaign than "shooting big blue things and little gremlin things". That's like saying Half Life is about carrying boxes and shooting the face grabbing things off Alien.

Quote: Chris Forshaw @ February 8 2009, 12:58 PM GMT

Well I was talking about the mulitplayer to be honest, but there was more to the campaign than "shooting big blue things and little gremlin things". That's like saying Half Life is about carrying boxes and shooting the face grabbing things off Alien.*

Ah but at least it pulls you into the world more Halo just starts at a running pace, so you get the little intro in th suit then bang it all kicks off.
I got as far as the jeep mini game and thought "you know what I really couldn't give a shit if these guys die or not" and never played it again. Had a go on Halo 3 multiplayer on Xbox live which was fun, except everyone there had obviously played none stop since the game was released and as soon asspawned you were instanly killed...actually that was kinda annoying.

*Face Huggers :D

What's the jeep mini game?

You get off the ship and you have to drive the jeep and do a jump or something like that. Very fustrating.