What are you gaming? Page 4

Oooh Resi 5. *drools* Cannot wait. Cannot wait.

Quote: Curt @ February 6 2009, 7:00 PM GMT

I played it too but on 360.
I didn't like it but that could be because I'm not familiar with the game play of the series. Was it the same for you? In Africa in a house being bombarded by zombies?

I played 'The Assembly' level, I think that's the one you're on about. Some guy is executed, and zombie/villagers attack you. I don't really play them as the freak me out. All that chomping. Eep!! Strange because I'm not scared by zombie movies.

Quote: Nil Putters @ February 6 2009, 7:09 PM GMT

I played 'The Assembly' level, I think that's the one you're on about. Some guy is executed, and zombie/villagers attack you. I don't really play them as the freak me out. All that chomping. Eep!! Strange because I'm not scared by zombie movies.

Zombies scare the heck out of me and like you, so do the games. :)

:D What a pair of wusses! Laughing out loud

I they could make a film as scary and tense as the Resident Evil/Silent Hill games I would probably shit my pants. :D As it is, the films they made weren't scary in the slightest.

I'm playing COD World at War again to get my 35 quid's worth. The Russian levels are okay, because the Russians keep coming out with a kind of brutal, boastful poetry - like "Our enemies will drown in an ocean of blood and tears as our mighty people's army rolls mercilessly over their flesh-stripped skulls..." The Gerries also shout 'Kommunisten!' as you waste them which is also enjoyable.

The American levels are less satisfying - but not as unsatisfying as the f**king non-existent British levels.

Why would any one invade Britain? for our supply of battered Mars bars?

Quote: Nil Putters @ February 6 2009, 6:56 PM GMT

Played PS3 Resident Evil 5 demo yesterday and, as usual, it freaked me out and I had to stop. :$

You are the biggest woos in the world.

Quote: Curt @ February 6 2009, 7:27 PM GMT

Zombies scare the heck out of me and like you, so do the games. :)

:O not you to CK!

Quote: Gavin @ February 7 2009, 1:30 AM GMT

You are the biggest woos in the world.

:O not you to CK!

Leave us alone you meanie. :P

I'm not really scared off anything normal but those games do it every time.

I'm on the final mission in GTA 4 where you have to kill Pegorino.

Eight goes and still can't do it. I might just give up...it's the most frustrating thing ever.

I that the one where you chase a helicopter on a motorbike?

*checks*

Yeah, that was a nightmare. If you get into the helicopter don't bother try to shoot the boat to much, just try to avoid anything they shoot at you.

http://www.mahalo.com/Grand_Theft_Auto_4_Out_of_Commission

Just had a go on the Killzone 2 demo. Not much to the demo itself, but nice gameplay and it looks great.

Anyone recommend a bioshock-quality game I can get? Older games are okay, I've only had the console since Christmas. No elves and goblins.

Horror? or just a first person shooter type thing?

Don't know. Not too keen on Zombies - get enough of that on BSG - but everyone says RE4 is the best game of all time. The atmosphere is quite important I guess.

Hmmm Halo 3 (or 2) is supposed to be the be all and end all of 360 games. Or Gears of War (1 or 2).

I loved Battlefield 2: Modern Combat when I had mine.

Halo 3 is awfully mainstream. All the worst qualities of modern shooters packed into one game.

The Orange Box, Godot? It has Portal.

I don't like shooters much though, so I dunno how valid my opinion is. :P