What are you gaming? Page 6

Ooh. It's not really a mini game. I'm pretty sure you can just jump over it you know, car or no car.

Quote: Chris Forshaw @ February 8 2009, 1:12 PM GMT

Ooh. It's not really a mini game. I'm pretty sure you can just jump over it you know, car or no car.

Thats the point I turned it off and thought this really isn't for me.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ February 8 2009, 10:59 AM GMT

For the record, this game is very loud, so matter how low the volume control. I speak frome experience seeing as *someone* let my little brother borrow it. :P

Sorry. :$

Anyone know where to buy an Xbox 360 with the latest "Jasper" hardware in it? I know you can check to see if the 256mb memory is built in but I can't find any shops selling it.

Is it just me or is the Resi 5 demo utter cack? You can't even move as you shoot FFS! Rooted to the spot, surrounded by slavering African zombos? It's not right I tell you.

That's the point Lee, its meant to increase the tension. If you could run and shoot then it would be a shoot 'em up and not a survival horror game. Pleased

Quote: PhQnix @ February 16 2009, 9:44 AM GMT

That's the point Lee, its meant to increase the tension. If you could run and shoot then it would be a shoot 'em up and not a survival horror game. Pleased

Right. It's a device, not an oversight. Admittedly it takes some adjustment if you're used to playing first person shooters. Stick with it, I say. You'll get used to the clay feet soon enough - just make sure you get plenty of use out of the 180 degree flip. Alternatively, if you absolutely insist on your survival horror being a bit more "run aroundy", get yourself a copy of Dead Space. It's f**king incredible.

Quote: David Bussell @ February 16 2009, 1:06 PM GMT

Right. It's a device, not an oversight. Admittedly it takes some getting adjustment if you're used to playing first person shooters. Stick with it, I say. You'll get used to the clay feet soon enough - just make sure you get plenty of use out of the 180 degree flip. Alternatively, if you absolutely insist on your survival horror being a bit more "run aroundy", get yourself a copy of Dead Space. It's f**king incredible.

Yeah played the demo of that - shit me right up it did squire. I might have to put that on my birthday list.

Quote: PhQnix @ February 16 2009, 9:44 AM GMT

I just find it annoying - you've got all this incredible realism yet you turn into a paraplegic everytime you raise your gun.

Quote: Leevil @ February 16 2009, 2:08 AM GMT

Anyone know where to buy an Xbox 360 with the latest "Jasper" hardware in it? I know you can check to see if the 256mb memory is built in but I can't find any shops selling it.

I think Currys sells it.

Also, does anyone know if you can use any wireless adapter or does it have to be the stupid £50+ official one?

Hahaha answering your own questions eh...?

Have you bought a 360 then? Foooool.

You can use any, I have a spare one somewhere. ;) Linksys Game Adapter I think mine was.

Awesome, thanks.

No, not got one yet, just pricing them up. PS3 is out of my price range. I just want a new console cos I'm bored with my PS2.

:)

I just saw a preview for Punch Out Wii!!!
I can't wait. I loved it on the NES and Super NES. I'm so buying it!

Was it SNES in Canada or Super Fannycum?

Quote: Leevil @ February 16 2009, 6:16 PM GMT

Was it SNES in Canada or Super Fannycum?

Those names are so close I can't tell the difference.