What are you gaming? Page 13

It's too creepy - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HluWsMlfj68&feature=related

Great!

Fallout 3 - Point Lookout was released today! The world's best game just got a little bit better.

Quote: AndreaLynne @ June 24 2009, 4:16 AM BST

Fallout 3 - Point Lookout was released today! The world's best game just got a little bit better.

It kills me I have to wait until Friday to play this. I wrapped Broken Steel a week ago - Level 30 FTW!

Horace Goes Skiing

Point Lookput is fantastic!!!!!

Good story, neat new locations, cool twists, awesome weapons.
Another month of happiness for me.

Thanks for turning my weekend into a grim world of perilous adventure, Fallout 3: Point Lookout.

Dusted off the old Nintendo Gamecube.

We have two Gamecubes. One to run the game and the other to act as a weight for the faulty power button. It's more practical than that though, as each Gamecube seems to only work with certain games.

I miss the days when stuff just worked! Still have my Snes, ZX Spectrum and I think somewhere, a Commodore 64 - all still working.

Quote: Leevil @ July 7 2009, 12:12 PM BST

I miss the days when stuff just worked! Still have my Snes, ZX Spectrum and I think somewhere, a Commodore 64 - all still working.

Good old 64 and the Amiga, theres never been a game more addictive than Elite.

Elite! wowthat's a blast from the past :D

My favourite has to be Super Mario World for the SNES. We have contests to see who can crank through the game the quickest. Although Pitfall for the Atari holds a warm place in my heart.

Quote: AndreaLynne @ July 7 2009, 1:08 PM BST

My favourite has to be Super Mario World for the SNES.

Cool

Anyone playing the new downloadable Battlefield 1943 on 360?
It's pretty buggy right now but when you do get to play it its freaking fun. And for 15 bucks you can't go wrong.

Actually if anyone has an 360 and wants to share gamer tags just PM me.
We should get a BSG squad together.

Quote: Curt @ July 11 2009, 10:05 PM BST

Anyone playing the new downloadable Battlefield 1943 on 360?
It's pretty buggy right now but when you do get to play it its freaking fun. And for 15 bucks you can't go wrong.

Actually if anyone has an 360 and wants to share gamer tags just PM me.
We should get a BSG squad together.

I'll let you know when I get it up and running...