What are you gaming? Page 18

Quote: PhQnix @ July 29 2009, 1:36 AM BST

Hell, the first song I learnt on my guitar was the Metal Gear Solid theme!

:D

One of the first and only songs I've learned on my harmonica is the Super Mario theme.

Quote: Leevil @ July 29 2009, 1:25 AM BST

It's not so much the characters I don't like. It's the speed at which the text prints itself out. It's quite frustrating, especially when you talk to someone whose just admiring there pet or something?

I hate all that. Boring!!!! Laughing out loud <yawn

Quote: PhQnix @ July 29 2009, 1:36 AM BST

Composers like Koji Kondo (Zelda, Mario etc.) and Nobuo Uetmatsu (Final Fantasy)

Didn't Nobuo only do the earlier games pre 9? I can't remember. Game music is immensly important it may not seem it but who's been stuck on a level and the 3 minute music sample has played so many times it's driven them completely insane! ....Just me then.

GTA 3 best game soundtrack :D

Quote: Nil Putters @ July 29 2009, 8:51 AM BST

It's the only reading I do :P be cool kids. Read RPG Conversations.

Quote: Gavin @ July 29 2009, 9:55 AM BST

It's the only reading I do :P be cool kids. Read RPG Conversations.

Quote: Nil Putters @ July 29 2009, 8:51 AM BST

I like my cats. They have fuzzy tails. Do you like cats C**tmeister?

These days I'm playing little but Nazi Zombies on COD. Anyone care to join me dispatching some undead? Alternatively on Left 4 Dead?

Quote: Leevil @ July 29 2009, 12:07 PM BST

I like my cats. They have fuzzy tails. Do you like cats C**tmeister?

:O Teary

I hope you got my oh-so-brilliant-well-not-that-clever-really-joke?

No. :( Obviously too clever for me!

:(

Quote: David Bussell @ July 29 2009, 12:09 PM BST

These days I'm playing little but Nazi Zombies on COD. Anyone care to join me dispatching some undead? Alternatively on Left 4 Dead?

Left for Dead is a alright little game. Bit samey though. Good starting on roof fighting down through the house and in the hospital.

Quote: Gavin @ July 29 2009, 12:50 PM BST

Left for Dead is a alright little game. Bit samey though. Good starting on roof fighting down through the house and in the hospital.

It's a bit samey, sure, but there's something about shooting zombies in the cheeks that never gets dull for me.

Quote: Gavin @ July 29 2009, 9:55 AM BST

Didn't Nobuo only do the earlier games pre 9? I can't remember. Game music is immensly important it may not seem it but who's been stuck on a level and the 3 minute music sample has played so many times it's driven them completely insane! ....Just me then.

I have no idea about Nobuo, I've never played a Final Fantasy game but a friend of mine loves them and learns all the pieces on the piano. He's learnt quite a few things actually, really complicated majestical pieces written for RPGs and stuff. I still always bug him to play the Pokemon Bike Theme though, just 'cos. :D

Quote: PhQnix @ July 29 2009, 1:11 PM BST

I have no idea about Nobuo, I've never played a Final Fantasy game but a friend of mine loves them and learns all the pieces on the piano. He's learnt quite a few things actually, really complicated majestical pieces written for RPGs and stuff. I still always bug him to play the Pokemon Bike Theme though, just 'cos. :D

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Quote: Nil Putters @ July 29 2009, 12:31 PM BST

No. :( Obviously too clever for me!

It was a reference to the fact that you can name the main character whatever you want. If you're as witty and cultured as me, they'd normally be called CockFace or Tittylicker and it would be "absolutely hilarious" every time the character was referenced in the game.