I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,741

Twat and why?

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/banners-displayed-mp-ian-lavery-8752447

Thank God no Sir David Beckham and Lady Victoria.

Not sure about Van Morrison tho'.

Quote: Oldrocker @ 13th June 2015, 12:35 AM BST

Thank God no Sir David Beckham and Lady Victoria.

It'll come and not far off. He is an icon and does a lot for charidee mate.

President Obama renews his call for gun control.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jun/18/obama-calls-gun-control-wake-senseless-sc-church-m/

Is it going to happen?

I heart him.

Quote: Nogget @ 18th June 2015, 8:43 PM BST

President Obama renews his call for gun control.
Is it going to happen?

Nope.

Quote: zooo @ 18th June 2015, 8:48 PM BST

I heart him.

I don't heart politicians who co-opt tragedies to further their political agendas, especially when the tragedy is only a few hours old.

I still heart him.

I know, I know, he's not my president. But I will let you heart Cameron if you want. ;)

Quote: zooo @ 18th June 2015, 8:59 PM BST

But I will let you heart Cameron if you want. ;)

No thanks. :)

:D

I haven't "done" news for a month and a half. No newspapers or bulletins. Nothing. I therefore genuinely have no idea what is happening for the first time in more years than I want to recall. Except I can. I'm fairly sure it means in that respect I am back to 10 or 11 - and it feels great.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 18th June 2015, 9:27 PM BST

I am back to 10 or 11 - and it feels great.

?

So a Somali refugee with terrorist tendencies has had his ankle monitor removed because a judge said it breached his human rights because he thought it was an MI5 monitor/camera and/or a bomb attached to him and was giving him mental issues................the mind boggles, or am I missing summat?

Why don't they just deport him to Somalia and resolve a lot of issues.

Hear hear HGT, My view exactly.

That sound you hear is thousands of ankle monitor wearers calling their lawyers with "an idea."

I just signed up for an NRA membership. The organization annoys me most of the time, but whenever a president starts talking about new gun laws I get out my checkbook.