I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,712

Quote: zooo @ 4th March 2015, 9:59 PM GMT

For the attention of sooty...

(Presumably fake but God knows.)

What a load of bollocks - the key word there is in the top right hand corner next to the date. Bloke I used to work with bought that paper (even the Sun was too highbrow for him) - utter garbage.

2 things.

Who exactly are the Taxpayers Alliance and what gives them the right to talk on behalf of around 20 million Tax Payers?

Water Canon. Why does anyone object to them? There are times with the twats around in this country where it's the only answer.

Quote: Chappers @ 11th March 2015, 10:29 PM GMT

Water Canon. Why does anyone object to them?

Because they are used on those who prefer to be The Great Unwashed.

1 Taxpayers aliance are about the world's silliest pressure group

2 Water cannons are dangerous and brutal, also generally people in London protest relatively peacefully in part due to fairly reasonable treatment by the police.
Lets not escalate it to people slinging petrol bombs with shit in them.
(the violent riots of a few years ago were a bit of an exception)

Quote: Loopey @ 9th March 2015, 1:45 PM GMT

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/farmers-set-to-benefit-from-increase-in-tractor-weights-and-speeds

Tractor drivers are to be allowed to pull heavier weights and to drive faster but they don't even have to take an HGV test. That doesn't seem right to me.

Can you still drive a tractor on the road at 16? They can also drive on the road using red diesel and do not have to pay road fund licence or pass an MoT.

Basic problem is manufacturers are increasingly blurring the lines between road vehicles and off-road vehicles, and farmers are keeping all the off-road vehicle perks while benefitting from vehicles that can make far more use of the road than was ever anticipated when those concessions were agreed.

Quote: Tursiops @ 12th March 2015, 9:36 PM GMT

Can you still drive a tractor on the road at 16? They can also drive on the road using red diesel and do not have to pay road fund licence or pass an MoT.

Basic problem is manufacturers are increasingly blurring the lines between road vehicles and off-road vehicles, and farmers are keeping all the off-road vehicle perks while benefitting from vehicles that can make far more use of the road than was ever anticipated when those concessions were agreed.

Bloody carrot crunchers.

Quote: Oldrocker @ 12th March 2015, 9:38 PM GMT

Bloody carrot crunchers.

Oi!!! Angry Mister Carrot Cruncher to you mush. You wanna punch up the faggot tunnel? Tried to find a comeback but it seems nowt is going on in or around Wolver'ampton. No wonder it is called the Black Country, or should that be Bleak? :P

Quote: Oldrocker @ 12th March 2015, 9:38 PM GMT

Bloody carrot crunchers.

Carrots are good for you.

Quote: Loopey @ 13th March 2015, 5:09 PM GMT

Carrots are good for you.

I see.........

Is it just me or does anyone give two flying f**ks about the girls that have fled the country to join Isis or whatever its moniker is now. Daily reports of their last whereabouts, cctv pictures and constant news updates. F**k em, they weren't abducted, they know what they are doing - leave the story alone.

Just be glad you're not subjected to day after day coverage of Glasgow Rangers latest predicament. Plastered over the papers every day.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 13th March 2015, 9:52 PM GMT

Is it just me or does anyone give two flying f**ks about the girls that have fled the country to join Isis or whatever its moniker is now. Daily reports of their last whereabouts, cctv pictures and constant news updates. F**k em, they weren't abducted, they know what they are doing - leave the story alone.

You are not alone, couldn't give a monkey's..........

Realistic Baby Cakes Are The Creepiest Things Ever

Now you can have your baby and eat it, too.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/alisoncaporimo/babies-yum#.ea49z03NW

Just watched on the BBC 24 hour news the "launching" of an eagle with a camera strapped on its back from the top of the tallest building in the world, in Dubai - fascinating.

Jesus, that building is high.

If I thought that punching a TV producer would get Top Gear taken off the air I'd have done it myself years ago.