I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,708

Quote: A Horseradish @ 23rd February 2015, 11:06 PM GMT

Did I ever mention that my teacher,

In Primary School was Peter Griffiths?

If you don't know, Google it.

Front page headline in the Sun.

"The Fallen Madonna with the Big Boobies."

Were you a booer, or just happened to piss?

Quote: keewik @ 25th February 2015, 10:23 PM GMT

I can believe the allegations against most of the accused but somehow if doesn't seem to ring true about Cliff Richards. No doubt time will tell.

The police say there's "more than one" allegation against him, which is dis-satisfyingly vague; it could be 2 or 2,000.

Quote: Chappers @ 26th February 2015, 8:26 AM GMT

Front page headline in the Sun.

"The Fallen Madonna with the Big Boobies."

Would have been funnier if it was Bono....on his face.....onto excrement

I think Bono is pompous.
You too?

;)

WTF???? Was all that Kanye West nonsense about at the Brits. A right load of old cobblers.

Madonna - not the first person to be pulled off by a gay man at the Brits.

Quote: paulted @ 26th February 2015, 2:59 PM GMT

WTF???? Was all that Kanye West nonsense about at the Brits. A right load of old cobblers.

Kanye and Kim Kardashian were in the UK? Ok, now we're even after you sent us Piers Morgan.

You can keep the smug arrogant big twat. :P

I never imagined that I would laugh myself silly at an old lady called Madge falling down the stairs. Time for a Stannah dear

Quote: paulted @ 26th February 2015, 6:59 PM GMT

I never imagined that I would laugh myself silly at an old lady called Madge falling down the stairs. Time for a Stannah dear

Shame on you. :P

"and she's buuuying a starlift to hea-ven". Cover that classic Madonna.....

Quote: Oldrocker @ 26th February 2015, 12:28 AM GMT

In Primary School was Peter Griffiths?

If you don't know, Google it.

Your teacher/head teacher? In Smethwick? Controversial. The 1964 election - which appears to have been his moment of big fame - is not in my memory but I remember his name around 1979 when I tried to learn all the MPs names and failed. Ditto the Cup Final winners since the beginning of time - but some of it remains.

In West Bromwich. He was MP for Smethwick.

I can't really believe what I'm reading here.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/feb/26/felony-murder-teenager-55-years-jail-indiana