I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,706

How will we ensure they're burgers maintain their yeucky luke warmness?

Stop trying to piss on my chips

This is a glorious day

Trying I'm hitting them through an open window from 2 streets away in the dark.

I'm more than just trying.

Quote: lofthouse @ 18th February 2015, 10:37 PM GMT

This story today about the racist Chelsea fans on the train in France today is astonishing!!

Astonishing , because all these people are reacting to it being all so surprised and shocked - like wow? We thought racism didn't exist anymore?!? Wtf!!?

Cretins

Racist filth like these gormless brain dead f**king imbeciles have never gone away and never will go away

Yes - I agree and as a fellow Chelsea follower it doesn't surprise me in the slightest. They're not alone though. There's a certain level of "class" - (I use that word carefully) in this country who will always be bigotted idiots bringing their kids up in the same way as soon as they can walk and talk.

Quote from Sepp Blatter.

Sepp Blatter, president of world football's governing body Fifa, tweeted that there was "no place for racism in football".

Quote: lofthouse @ 19th February 2015, 6:44 PM GMT

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/foodanddrinknews/11422133/Burger-King-launches-UK-delivery-service.html

Hallelujah !!!!!

I don't see many Burger Kings in the States any more. They seem to have fallen out of favor over the last decade or two.

All the UK burger chains are terrible, well 5 brothers is ok.

But at a dinner for a squished burger hidden under all their toppings isn't great.

Chiles, which I believe is a bit naff had a branch at Canary Wharf. Where it was like some sort of Michelin starred burger bar for millionare brokers.

The attitude to US food is like the most humungous cultural cringe.

Quote: sootyj @ 19th February 2015, 10:32 PM GMT

All the UK burger chains are terrible, well 5 brothers is ok.

I've actually had decent burgers at all the U.S. chains if I got lucky/requested and received a burger that was fresh off the grill and hadn't had time to sit around and get nasty.

None of the big fast food chains can top a good burger at a restaurant. One of my favourites is a small chain in southern California that does a burger that's 50% beef and 50% bacon. You fill out this checklist of buns and toppings:

https://slaters5050.com/menus/design-it/

and they deliver something that looks like this:

they look nice, so much choice though

Quote: DaButt @ 19th February 2015, 10:51 PM GMT

I've actually had decent burgers at all the U.S. chains if I got lucky/requested and received a burger that was fresh off the grill and hadn't had time to sit around and get nasty.

None of the big fast food chains can top a good burger at a restaurant. One of my favourites is a small chain in southern California that does a burger that's 50% beef and 50% bacon. You fill out this checklist of buns and toppings:

https://slaters5050.com/menus/design-it/

and they deliver something that looks like this:

Why have such big buns?(!) It's not the bread we want - it's what's inside!

Quote: Chappers @ 19th February 2015, 11:38 PM GMT

Why have such big buns?(!) It's not the bread we want - it's what's inside!

It's not very dense and it smooshes down a bit when you grab it. A burger that large, juicy and loaded with toppings would overwhelm a standard bun and you'd wind up with a thin, soggy piece of mush halfway through your meal.

The place has a good selection of beer, too. I need to visit my kids again. Hug

Is it a brioche one? I like them.

In Texas do they come with guns stuck in them

Quote: zooo @ 20th February 2015, 12:15 AM GMT

Is it a brioche one? I like them.

I think you're correct. I'm not very good at Frenching.

Quote: sootyj @ 20th February 2015, 12:35 AM GMT

In Texas do they come with guns stuck in them

A place in town brands their buns. It's a cool joint that puts on decent musical events. I've seen Al Stewart there 3 times.

Quote: DaButt @ 20th February 2015, 2:53 AM GMT

I'm not very good at Frenching.

:O

Quote: Oldrocker @ 18th February 2015, 11:55 PM GMT

Ooh ! Nathan, you're scaring me !

http://www.express.co.uk/news/nature/559022/UK-weather-warning-Britain-flood-alert-supertides-gales-hit-this-weekend

I live in Wolverhampton and have sandbagged all my doors and moved all the furniture and the kitchen upstairs.

Locked the cat in the loft, made a flask of tea and braced myself in readiness.

Supposed to have rain and high winds where I live tomorrow due to an ex cyclone. Has already been raining today due to another weather event. The media has been telling everyone to be prepared. Which has basically resulted in everybody panicking. I scored the day off work "in case it flooded"

Quote: lofthouse @ 19th February 2015, 6:44 PM GMT

See?

None of you would believe me

But there IS a God..

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/foodanddrinknews/11422133/Burger-King-launches-UK-delivery-service.html

Hallelujah !!!!!

Some Mcdonalds here now offer delivery.