I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,655

Inaction - something rotten in the state of Rotherham.

Isn't this yet another corruption case for South Yorkshire police they seem to have loads of them

You may well have a fair point somewhere in what you're saying Alfred, but when you're also saying things like this...

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 31st August 2014, 10:40 AM BST

What, all five of them?

you're not making it easy for anyone to take anything else you say seriously. You're your own worst enemy sometimes!

Okay I've deleted the offending post.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 31st August 2014, 4:13 PM BST

Okay I've deleted the offending post.

What, all 555 of them?

Quote: lofthouse @ 30th August 2014, 2:37 PM BST

Why?

At least he's one of the few politicians that isn't SHIT SCARED to speak out against the destruction of Gaza

It's all the fault of those bastards attacking Israel and using innocents as a human shield.

Quote: Nogget @ 31st August 2014, 4:45 PM BST

What, all 555 of them?

Dum dum dum

Super snark

Quote: Chappers @ 31st August 2014, 5:33 PM BST

It's all the fault of those bastards attacking Israel and using innocents as a human shield.

It's all the fault of those rich powerful bastards turning its poor neighbour into a third world ghetto and when they object and try to defend themselves they get blown to kingdom come with hi tech billion dollar US weaponary

God Lofty are we going to dig this up again.

You know what it's a war, war's shit and usually shit for all involved.

The depressing thing is Gaza and Israel have probably the two most democratically elected governments in the Mid East.

You'd think both peoples would be expecting alot more from both of their arguments.

Bit like I think about you Lofty. On this subject and others, read more, think more critically.

Well that's me patronised then!

I at least am completely neutral on this subject

You obviously have a bias towards one side which clouds your opinions

But yes, we will be arguing about this in 10, 20, 30 years time still

But let's see what the ratio of deaths is in 30 years time

Only one loser there...

on culture and rape, an interesting article by a moslem woman in yesterday's Guardian: http://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/aug/29/-sp-untold-story-culture-of-shame-ruzwana-bashir

Quote: lofthouse @ 31st August 2014, 6:46 PM BST

Well that's me patronised then!

I at least am completely neutral on this subject

You obviously have a bias towards one side which clouds your opinions

But yes, we will be arguing about this in 10, 20, 30 years time still

But let's see what the ratio of deaths is in 30 years time

Only one loser there...

Lofty nicely you need to be patronised because you tend to post like this on a range of subjects. You strike me as the kind of fellow who'd shout at his cat for meowing in a conservative manner.

No one's neutral, that's just a confession of ignorance of your own prejudice.

And talking about death ratios, kinda implies you want to see more deaths on one side. That's not very neutral is it.

Broaden your mind.

I am neutral

I'm not Jewish or Israeli or Palestinian or Muslim

I'm sat here in my safe European home as a complete outsider

Looking at the situation there are faults on both sides but ultimately I share Galloways opinion that Israel is a total disgrace

And somebody taking pleasure in the fact he was violently assaulted for expressing his opinions is a total moron

I don't take any pleasure he was assaulted, if only cynically it's given his floundering political career an uneccesary boost. He must surely be running out of poor majority Asian seats to bilk with his showbiz antiIsrael bilge [no he ain't an antisemite he has his own principles]

And Lofty you ain't neutral, you may not be aware of how you've been influenced. But neutral...no one is.

No I know your far too much of a gentleman to take pleasure in that - that comment wasn't aimed at you personally