I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,656

That said once when Galloway was campaigning in East London, he was driving around on the top of an Route Master waving at people.
I was with my sis and we kept keeping up and flicking the vees at him.
I'm pretty sure he saw us.
Then we got to a husting where he and Ken Livingstone [Gawd bless him] were speaking.
After he finished Galloway walked past us, I'm pretty sure he recognised us and shuffled off sharpish.
He's about the size of one of my testicles.
The next day Sadam Hussein was captured.
Coincidence.
I don't think so.

Is he small??

I always assumed he was a big fella

I recall he was also once beaten up my some Rangers fans purely for being catholic

So he is used to getting a twatting off retarded imbeciles

Tiny he's like a little brown walnut

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2738913/Married-BBC-presenter-Paul-Ross-admits-cheated-man-met-dogging-snorted-meow-meow-face-wife-stands-him.html?ito=social-facebook

Paul Ross you dirty bugger, still at least its a vaguely wholesome sex scandal.

What an absolute joke.

http://www.theguardian.com/music/2014/aug/31/kate-bush-eight-entries-uk-official-album-chart

Quote: Oldrocker @ 1st September 2014, 12:54 AM BST

What an absolute joke.

http://www.theguardian.com/music/2014/aug/31/kate-bush-eight-entries-uk-official-album-chart

"putting her success behind only Elvis Presley and The Beatles"

So her "success" is above everyone else (after EP & The B) EVER in the history of pop music?

Don't believe it - can't be so - massaged figures - different criteria.

And what's more - a load of bollocks.

"Now sir, this penis you've had stolen... can you describe it?"

Quote: sootyj @ 31st August 2014, 8:03 PM BST

Tiny, he's like a little brown walnut

How did your mum fill in a missing report for you when you ran away with Rolfe Harris.....last week Lofty

Quote: lofthouse @ 1st September 2014, 9:56 AM BST

"Now sir, this penis you've had stolen... can you describe it?"

No one knows you like your mum eh Lofty

Angry

It's beyond belief what's happening to the parents of that brain tumour lad

Parents in handcuffs!

Not allowed to see their dying son!

Fck me

If they want to send him to Spain for proton beam therapy instead then that's their choice

What the hell is going on?

Free country my arse

Disgusting

He's not dying he's recovering well apparently

They went to Spain to try and fund care in America or Cszeklovakia [which no longer exists]

this is kinda what I mean, when I say you need to work on your accuracy.

As it is in these cases the courts work on one vital principle, the child's needs come first. The parents second, so when they try and prevent vital treatment. Because of a vague understanding, of a commercial treatment they read about on the internet and maybe in a few months they'll be able to afford it.

Then the courts step in to protect the child.

I agree their treatment has been rough, but they're fugitives.

Well his grandmother is a liar then

She told Sky News: "They've treated them like murderers, putting handcuffs on them and everything. There's no human rights for our family at all, it's disgusting.

"They should be held up for cruelty to a five-year-old boy who's dying of a brain tumour."

Dying

Never trust the opinion of someone who's clearly biased.
Especially when you're dealing with extremists.

Quote: lofthouse @ 1st September 2014, 3:10 PM BST

She told Sky News: "They've treated them like murderers, putting handcuffs on them and everything. There's no human rights for our family at all, it's disgusting.

"They should be held up for cruelty to a five-year-old boy who's dying of a brain tumour."

Dying

I kinda went with what the doctors and the father said.

Quote: lofthouse @ 1st September 2014, 3:10 PM BST

Dying

Well she would say that wouldn't she.

Being JWs there are special circumstances because like sootyj says the child's needs come before the parents. He would've been in the care system to some extent to protect him and they defied the courts - allegedly.

Quote: Oldrocker @ 1st September 2014, 12:54 AM BST

What an absolute joke.

Well done Kate. You deserve it!