I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,617

Michael Schumacher is back among the living, awaken from his coma.

Good news

Artist Roger Dean is planning to sue James Cameron, creator of Avatar for stealing his ideas from 1970s album covers.

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/asia-and-yes-artist-sues-james-cameron/

I love your work Roger but I'm worried you might not come out of this unscathed.

Avatar is so obviously 'heavily influenced' by Dean that I'd just assumed he must have been employed for the film. It will be interesting to see how well Cameron's $billions can defend him.

Quote: Nogget @ 18th June 2014, 8:04 AM BST

Avatar is so obviously 'heavily influenced' by Dean that I'd just assumed he must have been employed for the film. It will be interesting to see how well Cameron's $billions can defend him.

Avatar was 'heavily influenced' by a huge number of things from album covers to Ferngully to A Man Called Horse.

The reason Hollywood will never let this case go to court and will settle is because of James Cameron himself. If 'heavily influenced' becomes a legal form of copyright, Cameron could hoover up trillions of dollars from everything that was 'heavily influenced' by Aliens and in particular, the Colonial Marines.

I have an aquamarine pair of yfronts, I assume they're going to be sued as well.

Quote: Chappers @ 17th June 2014, 10:51 PM BST

Artist Roger Dean is planning to sue James Cameron, creator of Avatar for stealing his ideas from 1970s album covers.

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/asia-and-yes-artist-sues-james-cameron/

I love your work Roger but I'm worried you might not come out of this unscathed.

Especially if the estate of Salvidor Dali decide to sue Dean....

Also discovered in Vietnam is a tiny, almost transparent, fish with a very complex anatomy. Phallostethus cuulong bears its sex organs just behind its mouth. It mates head-to-head, with the male using its "priapium" to hook onto the female.

Quote: Chappers @ 19th June 2014, 9:32 PM BST

Also discovered in Vietnam is a tiny, almost transparent, fish with a very complex anatomy. Phallostethus cuulong bears its sex organs just behind its mouth. It mates head-to-head, with the male using its "priapium" to hook onto the female.

I went out with a girl like that once.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/media/press/private-eye-editors-quit-index-on-censorship-over-links-with-steve-coogan-9549943.html

genuinley don't know what my opinion on this is

It is Ian Hislop. He is a sex God who never does anything wrong ever.

We are scheduled to marry and have babies in 2016.

Hope that helps.

Quote: Jennie @ 20th June 2014, 8:47 PM BST

It is Ian Hislop. He is a sex God who never does anything wrong ever.

We are scheduled to marry and have babies in 2016.

Hope that helps.

Heartless wench!

Is that the real Hislop family? Especially Ian Looks in this picture like a dummy from Madame Tussaud's.

Usually I am pretty anti the whole home wrecking thing. Seen the cliched married man affair done by too many of my friends. I'm not very good at being second best.

But there are always exceptions.

Aw, his daughter has managed to look like him but be pretty.