- 2004 - 2006
- BBC One
- 17 (3 series)
- Ben Miller, Sarah Alexander, Geoffrey Whitehead, Alison Steadman, Janine Duvitski, Ronald Pickup, John Benfield, Sian Thomas and more
- Mark Bussell and Justin Sbresni
- Mark Bussell, Justin Sbresni and Dan Zeff
- Mark Bussell, Justin Sbresni, Mark Freeland, Cheryl Taylor, Mario Stylianides and Simon Wilson
Just when you think it can't get any worse... it does!
Meet Howard and Mel, a seemingly-perfect couple. They're made for each other, but face a constant uphill battle to prove this to their friends and family. Covering classic family scenarios, such as weddings, babies and Christmas; Howard and Mel's eagerness to please has hilarious and cringe-worthy consequences...
In Series 1, Howard goes from one disaster to another as he prepares to get married to Mel. In the second series, newly married Howard and Mel have another disastrous week. In the third series, three festive specials, Howard has the Christmas from hell.
- Also known as
- The Worst Christmas Of My Life
- Camera set-up
- Single camera
- First broadcast
- Friday 12th March 2004 at 9pm on BBC One
- All previous repeats
- Friday 24th December 2010 at 11:55pm on BBC2