- BBC One
- 6 (1 series)
- Martin Freeman, Hugh Bonneville, Abigail Cruttenden, Anna Massey, Richard Johnson, Amanda Root, Amanda Abbington, Jamie Hawkins-Dady and Jack Dawes
- Mark Bussell and Justin Sbresni
- Mark Bussell, Justin Sbresni and Sam Dawking
- Mark Bussell, Justin Sbresni, Jon Plowman, Michele Buck and Ian D. Tootle
Sitcom following the life of Ed Robinson, the youngest son of a well-to-do south London family. Blind to their own faults the family consider Ed a loser. So does Ed, who hates his job and isn't having much luck with his love life (he's fired at work by his ex-girlfriend). Ed's older brother George is an over-strung time-management executive, his sister is an obsessive interior designer who can't make her mind up in regards to boyfriends and his parents... well they just bicker.
- Camera set-up
- Single camera
- Theme and incidental music by Nina Humphreys.
- First broadcast
- Thursday 5th May 2005 at 9:30pm on BBC One
- Walton-on-Thames - Location filming
- Brentwood - Location filming
- East Molesey - Location filming