Sweat The Small Stuff
Nick 'Grimmy' Grimshaw hosts a celebrity-based BBC Three panel show featuring fickle obsessions and games and questions
- Panel Show
- 2013 - 2014
- BBC Three
- 37 (4 series)
- Nick Grimshaw, Rickie Haywood Williams, Melvin Odoom and Rochelle Humes
- Andrew Chaplin, Toby Baker, Ollie Bartlett and Tommy Forbes
- Andy Price, Jamie Rea, Andrew Chaplin, Sarah James, Tommy Forbes, Ed Sleeman, Isabel Forte and Gemma Rawcliffe
With the show's regulars and celebrity guests, he shares his fickle obsessions, putting the teams through a series of games and questions to draw out 'the really important matters in life'.
Series 1 saw Grimmy joined by team captains Rickie & Melvin (from Kiss FM). Rochelle Humes (from pop group The Saturdays) was also a regular panellist, until she went on maternity leave.
Series 2 sees Grimmy hosting again, but this time it is Melvin and Rochelle acting as the team captains.
- Sweating It
- Production company
- Laugh track
- Live audience
- First broadcast
- Tuesday 30th April 2013 on BBC Three at 10pm
- Last new broadcast
- Wednesday 7th January 2015 on BBC Three at 10pm
- Length of episodes
- 30 minutes
- Last repeat
- Sunday 8th February 2015 at 3:30am