- 2011 - 2012
- BBC One, CBBC
- 26 (2 series)
- Chris Reddy
- William Andrews, David Armand, Anna Crilly, Karen David, Hannah Job, Gareth Tunley, Justin Edwards, Simon Day and others
- Chris Reddy, Toby Davies, David Armand and Justin Edwards
- Sasha Ransome and Sydney Macartney
- Jeremy Salsby
Employing CGI graphics and a sharp wit, the 26-part show follows the on-and-off-screen lives of a group of computer game characters, each from a different genre.
There's a questing elf, a zombie battling waitress, a marsupial hybrid who collects apples, a space marine, a glamorous legend hunter and an incredibly upbeat and enthusiastic dance star.
Pixelface shows the characters waiting to play their game and reacting when their console is invaded by the likes of an evil bug or a Premiership football team.
On the CBBC website, viewers can find the same characters starring in an arcade suite of six games, with corresponding graphics and sound bites from the show.
- Production company
- Also known as
- Game Over (Working title)
- Theme music by Banks & Wag.
- Laugh track
- First broadcast
- Wednesday 19th January 2011 on CBBC at 5:45pm
- Last new broadcast
- Tuesday 27th March 2012 on BBC One at 4:30pm
- Length of episodes
- 30 minutes
- Last repeat
- Saturday 21st April 2012 at 8:05am on BBC2