- 2011 - 2012
- BBC One, CBBC
- 26 (2 series)
- Chris Reddy
- William Andrews, David Armand, Anna Crilly, Karen David, Hannah Job, Gareth Tunley, Justin Edwards, Simon Day and more
- Chris Reddy, Toby Davies, David Armand and Justin Edwards
- Sasha Ransome and Sydney Macartney
- Jeremy Salsby, Melissa Hardinge and Graham Stuart
Set in the imagined world inside a games console, Pixelface is a CBBC sitcom spin-off from popular sketch show Sorry, I've Got No Head.
Employing CGI graphics and a sharp wit, the 26-part show follows the on-and-off-screen lives of a group of computer game characters, each from a different genre.
There's a questing elf, a zombie battling waitress, a marsupial hybrid who collects apples, a space marine, a glamorous legend hunter and an incredibly upbeat and enthusiastic dance star.
Pixelface shows the characters waiting to play their game and reacting when their console is invaded by the likes of an evil bug or a Premiership football team.
On the CBBC website, viewers can find the same characters starring in an arcade suite of six games, with corresponding graphics and sound bites from the show.
- Also known as
- Game Over (Working title)
- Camera set-up
- Single camera
- Theme music by Banks & Wag.