- 2014 - 2015
- BBC One
- 3 (1 pilot + 1 series)
- Catherine Tate, Mathew Horne, Niky Wardley and Richard Sandling
- Catherine Tate, Brett Goldstein and Dan Swimer
- Geoff Posner
- Sophie Clarke-Jervoise and Catherine Tate
Catherine Tate returns with her well-loved character, Nan, for for sitcom episodes.
Pilot: Whilst Jamie, Nan's grandson is away in Africa doing voluntary work, a young girl, Alice has been allocated to Nan by the "Young and Old Buddy-Up Foundation" to keep her company and cheer her up.
Alice soon discovers that Nan's kitchen tap is broken and so accompanies her to the council office to arrange to get it fixed. Unfortunately, Nan, in her usual style, causes mayhem and upset at the offices, ending up with her being given a community service order in the local hospital.
Jamie, meanwhile, who is Skypeing regularly from Africa, is concerned when he sees Nan in hospital, thinking she's seriously ill. At the same time, new neighbours have moved in across the corridor and Nan gets involved in preparations for their family wedding party.
2015 Specials: Nan's aggressive attitude to harmless pensioners finally gets her into trouble with the police; and then later she battles a housing development company.
- Production company
- Also known as
- Nan (Other official name)
- Laugh track
- Live audience
View recording details
- First broadcast
- Saturday 4th January 2014 on BBC One at 9:30pm
- Last new broadcast
- Wednesday 30th December 2015 on BBC One at 10:25pm
- Length of episodes
- 35 minutes
- Last repeat
- Saturday 8th December 2018 at 10:20pm on Gold