- Sketch Show
- BBC One
- 6 (1 series), plus 1 Sport Relief special
- Terry Deary
- Stephen Fry, Jim Howick, Simon Farnaby, Ben Willbond, Mathew Baynton, Martha Howe-Douglas, Sarah Hadland, Laurence Rickard and more
- Steve Punt, Jon Holmes, Lucy Clarke, Dave Cohen, Susie Donkin, Ben Ward, Marc Blakewill, James Harris and more
- Steve Connelly, Chloe Thomas and Dominic Brigstocke
- Caroline Norris, Giles Pilbrow and Dominic Brigstocke
Horrible Histories, the Bafta and British Comedy Award-winning sketch show has a new look and time slot, featuring the very best sketches from the first two series, with added insight and historical nuggets provided by Stephen Fry. The hit CBBC show, which has long been a guilty pleasure for parents, is set to go mainstream with this newly packaged six-episode highlights package.
From the Savage Stone Age through to the Woeful Second World War, each episode features a mixture of the sketches, songs and popular pastiches from the different eras that have made the show such a huge success.
- Also known as
- Stephen Fry's Horrible Histories
- First broadcast
- Sunday 19th June 2011 at 6pm on BBC One
- All previous repeats
- Sunday 19th June 2011 at 6:00pm on BBC1 Scot - Episode 1