- 2006 - 2009
- ITV2, Channel 4
- 7 (1 pilot + 1 series)
- Chris O'Dowd, Kevin Bishop, Nina Sosanya, O-T Fagbenle, Ophelia Lovibond, Daniel Kaluuya and Oliver Lansley
- Ian Curtis and Oliver Lansley
- Elliot Hegarty
- Izzy Mant
Sitcom following neurotic indie DJ Lindsay Carol and his co-workers at Skin FM as they face pushy band managers, diva behaviour and the 'perils of skinny jeans'.
The series follows Carol and fellow DJs Topher Kiepher and Dom Cox as they attempt to pull together a daily show. They come face to face with demanding managers, pushy new bands, unreliable recording artists, Dom's relentless partying and boyband past, producer Jane's shambolic love life, as well as Lindsay's constant failure to pull, be cool or look hot in skinny jeans.
Each episode will see a performance from a top band "live" in the FM studio, such as The Charlatans, The Wombats, Guillemots, Ladyhawke, The Subways and Sway. As well as celebrity guest appearances including Justin Hawkins, Marianne Faithfull, Toyah Wilcox, Jamie Theakston, Konnie Huq and Tim Westwood.
- Production company
- Also known as
- Comedy Lab: FM (Other official name)
- Laugh track
- First broadcast
- Thursday 5th October 2006 on Channel 4
- Last new broadcast
- Wednesday 1st April 2009 on ITV2 at 10:30pm
- Length of episodes
- 30 minutes
- Last repeat
- Monday 13th July 2015 at 12:30am on 4Music