- 9th May via The Independent: Chuckle Brothers have called out The Sun for fake news
- 26th April: Chuckle Brothers return to TV in new Channel 5 show
- Channel 5
- 12 (1 series)
- Barry Elliott and Paul Elliott
- James Farmer and Warren Prentice
- Dan Riley
- Robert Katz and Graham Stuart
The legendary Chuckle Brothers, Paul and Barry, present a feast of cliptastic family-friendly fun. However, this time it's you who are the butt of
the jokes, as they introduce this clip-show made up of the funniest fails, flops and falls uploaded to the internet.
Introduced from their very own living room, Paul and Barry recreate the relationship that brought joy to millions of viewers for 30 years from the late 80s, along with their catchphrases 'To me, to you' and 'Oh dear, oh dear'.
So join us for face plants, fails, and even fish behaving badly as we take a rollercoaster ride through the crazy world of Chuckle Time.