Series 4, Episode 4 - Ottery St. Mary
Mark performs at the King's School in Ottery St. Mary, Devon, to discuss Coleridge's embarrassing childhood, pixies, and what happens when you put 5000 people in a square with a lit tar barrel.
- Wednesday 19th December 2012
- BBC Radio 4
- 30 minutes
- Show past repeats
- Wednesday 26th December 2012 at 7:30am on Radio 4 Extra
- Wednesday 26th December 2012 at 10:00pm on Radio 4 Extra
- Monday 25th January 2016 at 11:30am on Radio 4
- Saturday 17th June 2017 at 11:00pm on Radio 4 Extra
- Friday 23rd June 2017 at 11:00pm on Radio 4 Extra
Cast & crew
Mark struggles to adjust to the laid-back way of living in Ottery.
Featuring: Mark Steel.