From BBC Radio 1's The Andy Field Experience, ITV2's The Stand Up Sketch Show and Comedy Central's Ones To Watch. Andy may have tragically died before he could realise his abundant potential but miraculously, he still has more to give. Thanks to the wonders of modern technology, Andy's dying wish, to perform one final comedy show, is going to be fulfilled. Expect grief, condolences, uncontrollable weeping and a swansong stand-up show by a hologram of the man himself. 'A joyous insight into a truly bizarre mind' (Telegraph). Chortle Student Comedy award winner. #RIPAndy
Share this show
- i Newspaper: 50 best jokes from Edinburgh Fringe 2019's shows
- The Scotsman: Putting the 'fun' into funerals
- The Fountain: Andy Field interview
- Chortle: When did you last have a meltdown?
- Edinburgh Evening News: 50 of the best jokes at this year's Fringe
- ThreeWeeks: Eight steps Q&A: Andy Field
- Chortle: Fame or talent?
- GQ: The best quick-fire jokes
- Chortle: If you could poo any substance, what would it be?
- Chortle: Which is the sexiest TV puppet?
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 1 August.