Stand-up show starring Andy Field performed on the following days in August 2019...
88: Just The Tonic at the Caves
Room: Just the Fancy Room
This show operates under the Pay What You Want (PWYW) model. To guarantee entry, buy a ticket in advance. Ticket-holders will be seated first. Any empty seats will then be filled from the free queue and audiences asked to leave a donation at the end.
From BBC Radio 1's The Andy Field Experience, ITV2's The Stand Up Sketch Show and Comedy Central's Ones To Watch. Andy may have tragically died before he could realise his abundant potential but miraculously, he still has more to give. Thanks to the wonders of modern technology, Andy's dying wish, to perform one final comedy show, is going to be fulfilled. Expect grief, condolences, uncontrollable weeping and a swansong stand-up show by a hologram of the man himself. 'A joyous insight into a truly bizarre mind' (Telegraph). Chortle Student Comedy award winner. #RIPAndy
Share this show
- i Newspaper: 50 best jokes from Edinburgh Fringe 2019's shows
- The Scotsman: Putting the 'fun' into funerals
- The Fountain: Andy Field interview
- Chortle: When did you last have a meltdown?
- Edinburgh Evening News: 50 of the best jokes at this year's Fringe
- ThreeWeeks: Eight steps Q&A: Andy Field
- Chortle: Fame or talent?
- GQ: The best quick-fire jokes
- Chortle: If you could poo any substance, what would it be?
- Chortle: Which is the sexiest TV puppet?
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 1 August.