- Stand-Up, Sketch Show
- 2019 - 2021
- 20 (3 series)
- Matt Campion and Pete Strauss
- Seann Walsh, Russell Kane, Glenn Moore, Maisie Adam, George Lewis, Lily Phillips, Emma Amos, Gabrielle Creevy and others
- Matt Campion and Paul Young
- Jenny Joyce and Paul Moore
From established stand-up routines by some of the nation's best loved comedians, to brand new material from Britain's most exciting up-and-coming talent. The Stand Up Sketch Show is doing what no comedy has ever done before!
Each sketch begins with a comedian telling their story on stage in front of a live audience, before shifting into a surreal reconstruction of the material. Using some of the circuit's funniest material, the reconstructions will feature visual jokes, supporting performances, ridiculous props and absolutely killer comedy.
In each of the sketches the comedian will play the role they were born to play...themselves. Any dialogue in the routines will be lip-synced by the comedians and comedy actors adding to the surreal tone of each scene.
With 8-10 sketches per episode, each one will vary in length and be fast paced and funny with a tonne of additional gags to make sure the laughs keep coming thick and fast.
- Production company
- Laugh track
- Live audience
- First broadcast
- Monday 28th January 2019 on ITV2 at 10pm
- Last new broadcast
- Monday 29th March 2021 on ITV2 at 10:05pm
- Length of episodes
- 30 minutes
- Upcoming repeats
- Series 3 Episode 5: Friday at 1:40am on ITV2
- Series 3 Episode 6: Friday at 2:10am on ITV2
- Series 3 Episode 7: Sunday 31st October at 2:20am on ITV2
- Series 3 Episode 8: Sunday 31st October at 2:45am on ITV2
- Series 3 Episode 7: Friday 5th November at 2:15am on ITV2
- Series 3 Episode 8: Friday 5th November at 2:45am on ITV2