Look, it's David McIver, the nicest little man in town giving it a good go with his debut hour of riffs, bits and skits. Come gather round and stare greedily with those hungry, sparkling eyes, mouth hung agape, chin glazed with drool, at his silly comedy characters. 'A refreshing breath of air in every sense' **** (BroadwayBaby.com). 'Unique, silly... a fascinating blend of high nonsense' **** (MumbleComedy.net). Selected for the BBC New Comedy Award 2017. As heard on BBC Radio 4 Extra and seen on BBC Three.
Share this show
- Chortle: What are you going to do once the Fringe is over?
- Chortle: Who would be your perfect double act partner?
- Chortle: What inspired you to get into comedy?
- Chortle: Who have the Edinburgh Comedy Awards panel overlooked?
- Chortle: How would you improve the Fringe?
- Chortle: David McIver picks his comedy favourites
- Chortle: What's the oddest thing you've read in a Fringe review?
- Chortle: Who is the worst person you have met at the Fringe?
- British Comedy Guide: Fringe Q&A: If you won a million pounds...
- British Comedy Guide: Fringe Q&A: If a genie offered you a wish...
- Chortle: The one thing you wish you knew from your first Fringe
- Deadline News: Preview - David McIver
- British Comedy Guide: Fringe Q&A: Comedians share jokes from their shows
- Moody Comedy: David McIver: the Edinburgh interviews 2018
- Short Com: You have to be joking? David McIver
- Laugh Out London: David McIver: Edinburgh Fringe 2018 interview
- Theatre Weekly: Edinburgh interview: David McIver
- Voice Magazine: Interview with David McIver
- Laugh Out London: 15 free comedy recommendations for the Fringe
- Female First: 10 things that make me laugh by David McIver
- Theatre Weekly: Edinburgh preview: David McIver
- FringePig: A piggy interview with David McIver
This show's artwork was involved in The Comedy Poster Awards 2018Tweets by BigDavidMcIver