Stand-up show / multimedia starring Darren Walsh performed on the following days in August 2018...
27: Just The Tonic at The Grassmarket Centre
Room: The Little Kirk
Join Darren Walsh (UK's first Pun Champion, Winner of Dave's Joke of the Edinburgh Fringe, BBC's iWonder, 'BBC Edinburgh Festivals Presents') on a Round-The-World flight, pun-packed with in-flight entertainment, video sketches, 1-liners, jingles and general nonsense. Find out if we can all land back in Edinburgh in one piece. "Punbelievable!" ***** - The Mirror. **** Sunday Express. **** - Edinburgh Festivals Magazine. "Unstoppable tsunami of stupid puns." - Chortle. "A tall guy with a big talent for short jokes" - The Stage. Top 10 Jokes of the Edinburgh Fringe in The Guardian, The Mirror & The Scotsman.
Share this show
- Chortle: What are you going to do once the Fringe is over?
- British Comedy Guide: Top jokes at the Edinburgh Fringe 2018
- Chortle: What do you think of critics?
- Chortle: What is the worst venue in Edinburgh?
- Chortle: Can you come up with a slogan for the Fringe?
- FringePig: Darren's Edinburgh pun map
- Chortle: What will you do on your day off?
- British Comedy Guide: Fringe Q&A: Weird dreams
- Chortle: The weirdest thing in found in your free Fringe bucket?
- Chortle: What is the best joke in your show?
- British Comedy Guide: Fringe Q&A: The worst thing you've done at a festival?
- Chortle: The one thing you wish you knew from your first Fringe
- British Comedy Guide: Fringe Q&A: What do your parents think?
- British Comedy Guide: Fringe Q&A: Comedians share jokes from their shows
- British Comedy Guide: Fringe Q&A: What are you putting in your suitcase?
This show's artwork was involved in The Comedy Poster Awards 2018