Award-winning comedian Rob Carter's cult-hit creation, Christopher Bliss, is back. The worst novelist in Shropshire has written, directed, and cast himself in his first ever play, alongside both of his friends. 'One of the best character shows we've seen for a long time' (Comedy.co.uk). 'This is how character comedy should be done' **** (Chortle.co.uk). 'Pant-wettingly funny' **** (Fest). As seen in Channel 4's Peep Show and Fresh Meat and BBC's Siblings. #ISWMLESBWWHYBSWMW
Ruddy hell this is a great show! Join Christopher Bliss, Shropshire's greatest novelist as he puts on his first play. Who will win best villager of the year, who'll win worst villager and have to leave the village for ever? Village life has never been so entertaining.
Share this show
- Chortle: Has the 'spirit of the Fringe' been lost?
- Chortle: Rob Carter chooses his comedy favourites
- Evening Standard: 25 of the top gags from the Fringe
- Chortle: What is the worst review you have ever had?
- Chortle: What is the best joke in your show?
- British Comedy Guide: The best comedy show titles at the 2018 Edinburgh Fringe
- Chortle: The one thing you wish you knew from your first Fringe
- Chortle: What is you abiding memory of your first Fringe?
- British Comedy Guide: Random 8: Christopher Bliss
- The Daily Express: Fringe 2018: 21 unmissable comedy recommendations
- The Guardian: The best comedy to see in Edinburgh, part one
- The Herald: Fringe Q&As: Rob Carter
- Broadway World: Comedy safe from forced audience participation
- Chortle: Ten people who are bad at their jobs
- Laugh Out London: 20 character/clown comedy recommendations for Fringe
This show's artwork was involved in The Comedy Poster Awards 2018Tweets by _RobCarter