Join this 'observational genius' (Guardian) for his 10th solo show! In 10 years he's been married, divorced, happy, depressed and twice nominated for the Edinburgh Comedy Award. This year he's taking stock and seeing if his life, in those 10 years of coming to the Fringe, has lived up to his expectations. You may have seen him on telly (Mock The Week, Comedy Central) and he's 'ludicrously funny' (Skinny). Come along innit.
Share this show
- British Comedy Guide: Video: Learning Scottish with Elvis McGonagall
- British Comedy Guide: Vegan comedians at the Fringe
- FringePig: Monkey solids!
- British Comedy Guide: Fringe Q&A: Weird dreams
- British Comedy Guide: Fringe Q&A: The worst thing you've done at a festival?
- Chortle: Carl Donnelly on his most memorable gigs
- The List: Best free comedy shows at the 2018 Fringe
- ThreeWeeks: Three to see 2018: three tenth celebrations
- Moody Comedy: Carl Donnelly: the Edinburgh interviews 2018
- British Comedy Guide: Fringe Q&A: What are you putting in your suitcase?
- Punchline UK: Punchline Quizzes Carl Donnelly
- FringePig: A piggy interview with Carl Donnelly
This show's artwork was involved in The Comedy Poster Awards 2018