Sketch show performed on the following days in August 2016...
The sketch comedy quartet return to the Fringe with a show that addresses the burning issue affecting provincial communities across Middle England: the village pavilion. With awards from the likes of Dave's Leicester Comedy Festival and appearances on BBC Radio 4's Sketchorama notched on their bedpost, join the effervescent foursome in this fictional fundraiser for an unworthy cause. Expect sketches. And a raffle. 'Mixed Doubles serve up a blinder of a set' (BBC Radio 4). "ACE! Unbridled fun from start to finish" (BroadwayBaby.com).
Share this show
- The Edinburgh Reporter
- Voice Magazine
- Edinburgh Festivals
- Fringe Review
- Mumble Comedy
- Fringe Biscuit
- Broadway Baby
- British Comedy Guide: Fringe festival news and stories
- British Comedy Guide: Mixed Doubles: 10 Edinburgh Fringe questions
- Fresh Air: Interview: Mixed Doubles
- British Comedy Guide: BCG's Top Edinburgh Fringe Tips
- Funny Women: Edinburgh crunch time for Mixed Doubles