Welsh-Jewish-Polish-Irish BBC-box-ticking wet dream Amy Howerska brings you another hour of unfiltered comedy stuffing. Fresh from scribbling on Radio 4's Now Show and Newsjack as well as popping up on Channel 4 (and in your local shop buying Wotsits), Howerska asks the important questions: Can you love Bowie too much? And, what is a smashcat... has it ruined your life? 'A gifted storyteller, refreshingly unsentimental... A force to be reckoned with' (Chortle). 'Imaginative self-deprecation with balletic aplomb' (Fest). 'She was always a pain in the arse.' (Her dad).
Share this show
- The Huffington Post: So many shows, so many terrible shows
- British Comedy Guide: Amy Howerska: 10 Edinburgh Fringe questions
- Jewish News Online: Jews on the Fringe! Kosher offerings in Edinburgh
- Chortle: Ten Fringe shows from our (current) EU partners
- Chortle: Should I really be asking strangers to fund my comedy?
- The List: Fringe: best shows at the Gilded Balloon