Spin-off suggestions? Page 4

Can I post my spin-off idea ?

Quote: jake how @ February 8, 2008, 12:15 PM

Yes.

Aww you gave it away Jake. Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Quote: jake how @ February 8, 2008, 3:53 PM

Is trigger in it?

No.

Quote: jake how @ February 8, 2008, 3:53 PM

Yep, of course. You can talk about Birds of a Feather, just don't mention it in every single post repeating the same exact thing over and over again, as happened previously in the DVD threads!

Goodnight Sweetheart ended when the war ended in Europe. Why doesn't Gary Sparrow go to India to fight the Japenese and meet up with the cast of It Aint Half Hot Mum.

Quote: jake how @ February 8, 2008, 3:59 PM

No.

Then i won't read it :P

It is called Dorian Affairs and the plot is Dorian has moved away Chigwell and has moved to the country to spend the rest of her life she has moved to take a rest from toy boys, she becomes friends with
everyone in the village but is still missing Sharon and Tracey that is untill the hunky local 21 year old window cleaner knocks on her door.

Hans That Do Dishes
Super Hans hits a new low and finds himself washing up in Wimpy. Each week him and his mentally unstable understudy, Fruit-Cake, try to find a new and inventive way of usurping the owner, evil Chef Little (Bobby Davro).

Johnson's Baby Powder
Johnson hits it big with a new formula for baby powder that turns your newborn into a superhero. First episode is his discovery that his kid, Higgins, can move furniture as they move home. Kind of like Heroes but funnier and with kids.

Jake: Will you be playing the window cleaner? ;)

Hans That Do Dishes: That sounds brilliant!

Griff: Am I right in thinking that they'd also be totally in ignorance of a concept known as "clothes"?

Three's a Crowd
After Mark leaves the flat to apologetically chase Sophie travelling around the world, Jeremy starts to miss his friend so much he takes some of Super Hans' special mushrooms. The mushrooms send out some pheromones that make all his exes sexually attracted to him. Nancy, Big Suze and mad Toni with an 'i' all move in to the flat to be with him and he locks himself in Mark's bedroom never to be seen. The three ladies, who are totally in ignorance of the concept of clothes, try to get one up on each other week after week in order to be the one that finally drew him out and back to real life.

It seems somewhat contrived...

Whose Sitcom Is This Anyway?
Someone randomly chucks suggestions at a bored IT consultant for spin-off sitcoms and he makes something up off the top of his head in a vein attempt to make anonymous discussion board people laugh. A critical flop.

I thought that's what this board was for!

Quote: swerytd @ February 8, 2008, 4:56 PM

Whose Sitcom Is This Anyway?
Someone randomly chucks suggestions at a bored IT consultant for spin-off sitcoms and he makes something up off the top of his head in a vein attempt to make anonymous discussion board people laugh. A critical flop.

But an audience hit! Laughing out loud

Quote: Aaron @ February 8, 2008, 4:43 PM

Jake: Will you be playing the window cleaner? ;)

Hans That Do Dishes: That sounds brilliant!

Griff: Am I right in thinking that they'd also be totally in ignorance of a concept known as "clothes"?

No. who do you think should play the window cleaner ?

Quote: jake how @ February 8, 2008, 5:39 PM

No. who do you think should play the window cleaner ?

Trigger! ;)