Spin-off suggestions?

Saw an amusing article in the Radio Times about Spin Off's and it had some suggestions for Sitcom spin off's.

One of the was 'Keenan's War', a sitcom about (The Office's) Gareth Keenan in the Territorial Army. That would be great, although without Tim, Gareth might not be an amusing.

Anyone got any other suggestions? I'm struggling to think of funny or strong suggestions.

A sitcom about the policemen, Phil and Nige, from Early Doors could be funny.

Sue White.

Say no more.

(... Although I suppose that could get old after a while, so there'd have to be some development there.)

Oh my god. That would be fantastic.
You could chuck Guy Secretan in there too.

Guy was my original thought. He'd just be brilliant. That is a show I'd love to see.

Me too.
Let's each write him a series. They'll have to make *one* of them.

How about a Respectable spin off, a sex comedy in which the fat bloke works his way around the world's knocking shops, picking up a variety of sexually transmitted diseases in the process. Hilarity, of course, ensues.

Oooh, bitchy! ;)

I was being serious. I think this show has legs, as they say in the business.

Hmmm, I suppose so. Not quite sure about that particular scenario, but yeah, some of the characters could, I suppose, have something more to them.

I'm assuming that by "the fat bloke", you mean the plumber (I think?) guy?

Yep, the guy who was sucking his thumb and wearing a nappy whilst being 'serviced' by the old prostitute in last night's episode. A more offensive spectacle I cannot recall. Thanks for that Channel Five.

I can't quite believe that I keep tuning in to Respectable. Usually I give up on a bad sitcom after one episode but I have a perverse fascination with what unfunny, distasteful situations and gags they will come up with next. How will they top fat bloke dressed as a baby? Perhaps fat bloke buggering Michael senseless...the two of them in bondage gear?

Ah, I missed last night's episode, I shall watch it in a moment (thank you, Internet). I do like Respectable though. Don't know why, just something about it which appeals to me. Humour-wise.

I would suggest that you don't have dinner before you watch it.

Too late!

Disturbing, isn't it?

Certainly something. :/