Treason Show - USE THIS THREAD PLEASE Page 11

Wouldn't have thought so Mikey - I've yet to crack them and I've got it.

I think Mark emailed a while ago for people to throw their names into the mix?

I think Mark emailed a while ago for people to throw their names into the mix?

Oh right. Didn't get that one.

Hmm - I may have made it up. I seem to remember it was tacked on to the end of an old edit sheet? Anyone else remember this?

Just got mine via bcg inbox (Mikey, you've been sent one too, I believe.)

Quote: Rick Allden @ May 16 2009, 6:29 PM BST

Hmm - I may have made it up. I seem to remember it was tacked on to the end of an old edit sheet? Anyone else remember this?

Yes, sent with edit sheet 5 I think.

I went to watch the show in Bridport last night. "Put it on expenses" was probably the biggest hit on the night (I wrote a parody on the same song but it wasn't mine).

"Fever" went down well and Mark Brailsford even made an appearance in the song stark naked!

Richard and Judy was one of the best sketches and there was a good Peter and Jordan one.

Did anyone else want to know how their stuff went?

Cheers Tom - were there any sketches about expenses that involved an attention-seeking lib dem MP and the audience going 'boo' a lot? I got a positive reply to my sketch, but wasn't sure if it made the cut.

Just got mine via bcg inbox (Mikey, you've been sent one too, I believe.)

yeah, got it now. :)

Quote: Stan Doubt @ May 17 2009, 10:21 AM BST

Cheers Tom - were there any sketches about expenses that involved an attention-seeking lib dem MP and the audience going 'boo' a lot? I got a positive reply to my sketch, but wasn't sure if it made the cut.

Sorry Stan

I don't remember anything like that, although you probably had a lot of competition. There were a lot of MP expenses sketches and songs as that has dominated the headlines.

Slight change of subject here - the one-liners & Headlines on TS - how do they work - are they voice over links between sketches? Are they shown on the screen?

Ta muchly

Griff - legend.

Ta very myuch

Just in case anyone stumbles across this story from a different direction - Berlin's plan to use dog poop for biofuel, started out as an April fools on one site. The other news sites seem to have picked it up before the first admitted to it - it's all over the place now... ahhh, the internet. :)

I see there's a writers meeting on the 26th May.

I might be able to attend. Anyone else going?

I'll be going.

Heh... I guess, just like the NR writers meeting the other week, everyone will know what I look like, but everyone else will (mostly) be anonymous lol :)