Treason Show - USE THIS THREAD PLEASE Page 10

Congrats, Tom G! That was a good'un - had backing singer dance moves and everything. :D

Well done Tom!

Tom - nice work chief

Quote: clueless @ May 10 2009, 1:51 AM BST

Gordon Brown and Darling cropped up a few times - could you give us a prompt, Bigfella, and I'd tell you which one (my memory's shite, sorry). Star Trekking - they did as the encore on Friday - all vested up trekky-style and it went down a storm. Agaddoo was hilarious - it was the straight faced rendition, introduced as the latest Ben Elton musical?

Thanks...and phew! Star Trekkin was one of those that was really fun to write. Fingers crossed it will also get into the next NewsRevue run...

I think I got one in- the Newsnight Review one.

Congrats, Purdey. Nice one.

I got one in that I co-wrote with a writing partner I met on Mark's course that he ran in London not so long ago. It's a really good course and you may have heard he's been asked to run another extended one so I'd thoroughly recommend it for all you newbies that have been submitting stuff in recently.

After many near misses I got four in the next show after class finished so that course fee is pretty much recouped already. I think the course is a good idea for those who can't get down to a Brighton show and are trying to understand their particular style.

Thanks clueless :)

Beelzebozo- I'm hoping to get down to see a show a some point this summer and make a mini-break out of it. Living in the midlands makes getting down there a little problematic. Maybe we could have a BSG meet at the show with drinks afterwards?

Purdey now that you're aboard and all, you may get sent video clips of the show from time to time which you may find useful. I actually haven't been to the show either although I get the impression persuading BSG'ers to meet for drinks is as problematic as shooting fish in a barrel.
Congrats on getting your sketch in.

Good work.

Incidentally, I got the Berlin edit sheet through this morning. A stupid question I know - but are we submitting the stuff in English?

Thanks for that Griff - I appreciate it. Best of luck.

Could anybody tell me if the edit sheets come from Carol or Mark? I didn't get the last one either (seem to have skipped that list) and was wondering who I should send a quick email to.
Thanks
Lou

Quote: clueless @ May 16 2009, 11:04 AM BST

Could anybody tell me if the edit sheets come from Carol or Mark? I didn't get the last one either (seem to have skipped that list) and was wondering who I should send a quick email to.
Thanks
Lou

I got the edit sheets sent from Mark last time. I haven't had the ones through for Berlin yet though.

Thanks Purdey, I'll leave it for a bit then before I hassle them. :)

I haven't received the edit sheets yet either. All previous ones have got to me.

Have I been exiled because I didn't get anything in this month?