Status report Page 5,650

I fell out of bed last night.

Quote: Oldrocker @ 10th June 2014, 5:16 PM BST

I fell out of bed last night.

You need to grip on to that headboard a bit firmer Oldrocker.

Ben is lounging about in the lounge, but has the feeling there's something important he should be doing.

Still updating my Dad's 1939 diary (75th anniversary of start of WW2.

I'm about a month behind at the moment having got to 13th May. I notice Wolves got the runners-up double - League and Cup.

Tim is now married.

Thanks for the kind words & best wishes.

The wedding was lovely and I'm happy to report there were no deaths. (The full UN report is still pending however.)

I'm enjoying married life. She's gone off to stay with her parents tonight.

Much joy & love!

Tx

Shaved.
Off.
Beard.

Quote: sootyj @ 11th June 2014, 9:36 AM BST

It wasn't that long.

Quote: T.W. @ 11th June 2014, 12:10 AM BST

Tim is now married.

The wedding was lovely and I'm happy to report there were no deaths. (The full UN report is still pending however.)

Much joy & love!

Tx

Wow! Congratumalations! The fact she has already left for her mothers is mere portent of things to come. Oh yes, as your bestest friend ever where was my invitation? Being a veteran of two best man speeches I would have added my legendary wit to the proceedings instead of everybody sat around playing GIn Rummey as they obviously did without me.

Ben is keeping cool in the warehouse.

According to the ad at the top of the page, I am the 999999 visitor to this this site and could win a prize of supermarket vouchers. I think I was also the 999999 visitor yesterday. :-P

Surely the 999,999th visitor is close but no cigar?

I've just eaten some hot salsa that was a bit off. Well, a lot actually.

If I haven't posted on here by 6.30 pm I'd just like to say it's been nice and bye

Quote: T.W. @ 11th June 2014, 12:10 AM BST

Tim is now married.

Much joy & love!

Tx

Been out of the loop on this one. Did Susan Nickson finally accept your proposal?

Congrats.

Sometimes you just have to take a sudden half day and that's just what Ben's done today!