Status report Page 5,654

Quote: reds @ 22nd June 2014, 10:46 AM BST

Managed to get out of the bunk without breaking anything, but seem to have hurt my neck.

Check to see if a crocodile is attached to it.

Quote: Nogget @ 22nd June 2014, 12:02 PM BST

Check to see if a crocodile is attached to it.

No crocodiles, sharks,snakes, spiders or cockroaches attached. I did see some Kangaroos yesterday but none of them attacked me.

Not sure I am that excited about the prime time match (S.Korea vs. Algeria) tonight. Maybe I'm going to watch it anyway, I've got nothing else to do.

Ben's not got a load of crap to do. He feels a little lost.

Anybody with Green Flag instead of AA/RAC ?

Jennie has had a sudden flurry of BCG people adding her on Facebook. Not sure why, although I am a complete delight on Facebook. Today I told people about my latest haircut and the cuts to CPS funding.

Anyway, if you do - can you please send me a message telling me who you are? If I don't recognise the name my tendency is to reject as it is usually a client. Thanks.

I was intrigued when you mentioned the Wicks connection.

Up till then I assumed you were just another troll

(kidding)

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 22nd June 2014, 7:32 PM BST

Not sure I am that excited about the prime time match (S.Korea vs. Algeria) tonight. Maybe I'm going to watch it anyway, I've got nothing else to do.

Not too bad, this match. 6 goals.

thanks to the footy I've rewatched all of the Genesis trilogy Star Trek movies, they're brilliant but theyre so tragic

poor David Kirk

Ben is fully nude, but for a watch.

Quote: Ben @ 22nd June 2014, 10:19 PM BST

Ben is fully nude, but for a watch.

Wrong forum.

I met a man from Basel today Gordon.

Great. A tourist or does he live in England now? (Was it Roger Federer?)

Will Cam is lacking motivation today. He can't even be bothered to finis..........

Quote: sootyj @ 22nd June 2014, 9:46 PM BST

thanks to the footy I've rewatched all of the Genesis trilogy Star Trek movies, they're brilliant but theyre so tragic

poor David Kirk

I watched Wrath Of Khan a couple of days ago and couldn't get over how much he looks like my Mother-in-Law. Same hair and face. *shudders*. His tits are better though. In fact Khan's tits are magnificent.